Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I'm gonna get all the new villain characters in the CMF plus Gordon and Red Hood. I'll try and get the 3 £20 sets (Crane, Cat and Freeze), the 3 £30 sets (Oswald, Eddie, Basil) and the Croc set. I only have £140 to spend at the moment though so it'll change depending on how much money I may receive at Christmas 

Already have the Mr. Freeze set so I'll get the 4 CMFs I want and the Joker Balloon and Catwoman Chase sets. Of course I also hope to get any random polybags and movie promos as well. I'm going small this wave.

I wanted the Scarecrow Pizza set, but I probably won't get it becuase I want that perfect, definitive version that comes out over the Summer.

Edited by Legocity2713

At the beginning of one of the TV spots, killer moth was in it in a new version

I'm getting everything on day one!   The 13 lbm sets, all the cmf, the Mr. Freeze junior set, the 3 new marvel sets and the 6 Mighty Micros. All the canadian prices haven't got out yet, but i estimate the price of all this will be 1405$ CAN (including the taxes) For 97 minifigures, 3 bigfigs and  Clayface!  Isn't this a great time to be alive!   :laugh:

I've been preparing the budget for it for 2 months ...

Edited by Mat099

My plan - Buy 4 cmf batsuits.

Wait for the Mr Freeze set to be reduced

And... eagerly wait for the batwing set to be revealed, which should hopefully not be long, seeing that the essential guide comes out on Dec 27th

Not sure how I'm going to manage it, but I'm hoping to get everything except Batmobile, Lowrider, Arkham, Mime, and Pink Power Batgirl.

Thank god Target released stuff early in the US. Was able to get the Scuttler and Riddler Car for $85 total and Killer Croc and Clayface for $80 total during the weekend of $25 off $100 promo. Picked up the Arctic Roller and Catwoman earlier in the week. Still need to get Arkham, Scarecrow and the tiny Joker set to complete wave 1. Was never able to find any of the CMFs yet.

Edited by Cmay91472

Same with you, except I got the small Joker set, found all of the CMF's, so all I am missing is the Scarecrow set, and Arkham Asylum.

Just found the Catwoman set at my target.

Edited by jake0324demo

I was going to get the Scuttler...but then I remembered about Elsa's Ice Palace. I'll probably get that instead depending on what I can afford. Is there any info about the release date of the summer sets? 

I SCORED today my friends. I went to a TRU's in my old neighborhood, in the next state over. They had almost ALL the new sets on the shelves. As I already have the Batcave, Mr Freeze, Lowrider, Killer Croc, all the CMF's and Batmobile sets, I didn't need to get them. However, I got the Scuttler set, the Clayface set, the Catwoman cycle set, the Joker balloon set, and ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, The Arkham Asylum set. That's right, they had ONE Arkham, and it rung up $179.99, BUT the sticker under it, on the shelf, said $149.99. I had to walk a manager over, show her, and since it was the last/only set, she took the sticker off, gave it to the cashier and they charged me the $149.99.

I looked EVERYWHERE for the Riddler set, and the Penguin arctic roller, but neither were there. I guess it still gives me something to look forward to getting. I thought it was weird, though, that they had everything, including an Arkham set, but not the Riddler, or Arctic Penguin roller set, weird.

So far, I put together the Jokers balloon set, and the Catwoman set. I think both are very nice little sets. I am actually considering getting a few more Catwoman sets, to make a bigger Jewelry store, and then sell off the figures and cycles. The next set I will put together tonight, will be the Clayface set. That should do it for tonight, though. The Scuttler, and Arkham are staying in the boxes, at least for tonight. I am really stoked about getting the Arkham set, early. It was the set I was most looking forward too. I grabbed all the new sets today, and then found the ONLY Arkham set as I was leaving. I couldn't believe my eyes. Looking at the box, front and back, it looks like a beautiful set. I am seriously going to get another set, and combine them into one big Arkham. I did that with the original, and 2012 Arkhams, theres no reason not to with this one too.

Like I said, I did not open Arkham yet, but if anyone has a question, that they couldn't get answered by looking at pics online of the set, let me know, I got the unopened box in hand.

Does anyone know if the Arctic roller set is a store exclusive, or if there are any store exclusives in this wave?

LoL some of you guys are so crazy! I'm just gonna wait till every single one of these sets is atleast 30% off and get them or bricklink some villains. After this year everyone will have a dresser filled purely with bat vehicles.

57 minutes ago, Dunedain said:

I SCORED today my friends. I went to a TRU's in my old neighborhood, in the next state over. They had almost ALL the new sets on the shelves. As I already have the Batcave, Mr Freeze, Lowrider, Killer Croc, all the CMF's and Batmobile sets, I didn't need to get them. However, I got the Scuttler set, the Clayface set, the Catwoman cycle set, the Joker balloon set, and ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, The Arkham Asylum set. That's right, they had ONE Arkham, and it rung up $179.99, BUT the sticker under it, on the shelf, said $149.99. I had to walk a manager over, show her, and since it was the last/only set, she took the sticker off, gave it to the cashier and they charged me the $149.99.

I looked EVERYWHERE for the Riddler set, and the Penguin arctic roller, but neither were there. I guess it still gives me something to look forward to getting. I thought it was weird, though, that they had everything, including an Arkham set, but not the Riddler, or Arctic Penguin roller set, weird.

So far, I put together the Jokers balloon set, and the Catwoman set. I think both are very nice little sets. I am actually considering getting a few more Catwoman sets, to make a bigger Jewelry store, and then sell off the figures and cycles. The next set I will put together tonight, will be the Clayface set. That should do it for tonight, though. The Scuttler, and Arkham are staying in the boxes, at least for tonight. I am really stoked about getting the Arkham set, early. It was the set I was most looking forward too. I grabbed all the new sets today, and then found the ONLY Arkham set as I was leaving. I couldn't believe my eyes. Looking at the box, front and back, it looks like a beautiful set. I am seriously going to get another set, and combine them into one big Arkham. I did that with the original, and 2012 Arkhams, theres no reason not to with this one too.

Like I said, I did not open Arkham yet, but if anyone has a question, that they couldn't get answered by looking at pics online of the set, let me know, I got the unopened box in hand.

Does anyone know if the Arctic roller set is a store exclusive, or if there are any store exclusives in this wave?

Arctic Roller and Scarecrow Special Delivery are both store exclusives. When you open Arkham, could you tell me how big Ivy's hair is? I feel like it might be too heavy and huge for my tastes. I can't wait for Arkham because I've always wanted one but never got one. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Arctic Roller and Scarecrow Special Delivery are both store exclusives. When you open Arkham, could you tell me how big Ivy's hair is? I feel like it might be too heavy and huge for my tastes. I can't wait for Arkham because I've always wanted one but never got one. 

Yes, I will. I have the Scuttler set, too, and it looks like Ivys hair piece is the same in both sets. Most likely I will be opening the Scuttler first, so I can let ya know from that set first. I had a feeling that the Arctic set was exclusive. Do we know which store its exclusive too?

1 hour ago, Dunedain said:

Yes, I will. I have the Scuttler set, too, and it looks like Ivys hair piece is the same in both sets. Most likely I will be opening the Scuttler first, so I can let ya know from that set first. I had a feeling that the Arctic set was exclusive. Do we know which store its exclusive too?

I'm pretty sure that the Arctic Roller is a Target exclusive in the US. And thanks about Ivy's hair! 

21 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Not to stereotypicalise, but someone with only a 2 post count may not be the most trusted source of information

My account shut down. This is the new one.

22 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

How???? Care to enlighten us on the set details pretty please? And how to view the sets?    :classic::classic::grin:

Delta is right. As for the second question, Im not allowed to post the link but i found them on the deep depths of the internet. Ps: there are gremlins in the large batwing set as seen in the trailer.

21 hours ago, Themadpatter said:

Punish me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost 99% sure this guy won't have seen it

Well, that would make you wrong.

1 hour ago, Finbricks said:

Delta is right other than the large batwing set which has gremlins as well as the wicked witch as seen in the trailer.

Hang on? The batwing set is the batwing we see the batmobile morphing into in the comic con trailer right?

Aaaaaargh. Im dying to find those images. Just tried google images but i must be using the wrong terms. 

Anyway, thanks. Looking foward to the day when these sets are revealed.

EDIT: How come these posts didn't merge together? Sorry for the multiple posts.

Edited by JACKATTACKS

3 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Hang on? The batwing set is the batwing we see the batmobile morphing into in the comic con trailer right?

Nope. The one that the batmobile  turns into is the smaller one in the summer Harley Quinn set.

2 hours ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Are the gremlins brand new or the same as the green one from dimensions?

There is one green one grey so the green one is probably the same but the grey one is new.