Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

57 minutes ago, Finbricks said:

Seen the summer sets...

How???? Care to enlighten us on the set details pretty please? And how to view the sets?    :classic::classic::grin:

Edited by JACKATTACKS

Not to stereotypicalise, but someone with only a 2 post count may not be the most trusted source of information

11 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

They were all posted on lego.com with a Jan 1st release. But they were taken down, with nothing im the site currently. So who knows...

I asked in the Manchester store last week and was told they were released on the 1st  January... I'll pop in on 27th December just in case, as they tend to release sets on Boxing Day quite a lot!

5 hours ago, iamRKR said:

Thanks! Btw, do you know the dpci for artic roller?

204-00-1955

its listed as villain vehicle

Have you seen new TV spot? It has many new scenes. And the most interesting scene is that, when Robin talks with Batman about good ideas. I think they are in the Phantom Zone.

*snip*

Edited by Captain Nemo
Take trailer discussion over to Lego Media & Gaming

Why we can't talk about anything here!? It's irritating. We don't want to talk about only sets because we have seen them and posted our opininis about them here. We want to talk about Lego Batman Movie trailers and everything too.

Because this is not an "anything" thread! As I've said time and time again, bring your movie talk over to the appropriate areas. There are many silent members who wish to browse this thread for set discussions and not have their correlating film experience spoiled by trailer parsing. 

This is a Lego Set Discussion thread. Talk about the sets only

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But it's boring.

So is repeatedly checking this thread for actual updates about the sets only to find a bunch of posts that have nothing to do with them.

42 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But it's boring.

You're wrong. Math is boring.

Discussing sets is fun. Look:

My favorite set is The Arctic Roller, because it looks exceptionally wonky and unnervingly dapper. I don't care about the low figure count because the build looks like it will be entertaining.

I want all of these sets, but I'm broke. Does anybody here desire to purchase a kidney?

See? I had fun discussing sets and organs.

Edited by Actor Builder

I've mapped out my spending budget for the January sets and I'm having a hard time choosing between a few. Right now my plan is to get a bunch of the sets and in addition to those, The Scuttler and the Arctic Roller. For the people who have these sets: is the Arctic Roller or Scarecrow set better, and is the Batcave or Scuttler better? I really, really love the Scuttlet figures but I'm not a huge fan of the build. I really like the Batcave build, though. The Arctic Roller also has an amazing build and would look great on display, but I want the Scarecrow set to join up with the other two. Any help would be appreciated! 

8 hours ago, legozebra said:

I can once I open up the Killer Croc set - been working my way through several 2017 sets and will post it as soon as I can.

Thanks man! Much appreciated :classic:

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I've mapped out my spending budget for the January sets and I'm having a hard time choosing between a few. Right now my plan is to get a bunch of the sets and in addition to those, The Scuttler and the Arctic Roller. For the people who have these sets: is the Arctic Roller or Scarecrow set better, and is the Batcave or Scuttler better? I really, really love the Scuttlet figures but I'm not a huge fan of the build. I really like the Batcave build, though. The Arctic Roller also has an amazing build and would look great on display, but I want the Scarecrow set to join up with the other two. Any help would be appreciated! 

If you can, I would recommend getting the Batcave and then buying the Scuttler figures on Bricklink.

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Scuttler and Arctic Roller.

My budget entitles me purely to Mr Freeze, Riddler Racer and Catwoman Chase :laugh_hard:

I have my final plan for January ready to go as well. I'm getting the batcave, the batmobile, clayface, riddle racer, catwoman cycle chase, joker balloon escape and 6/7 minifigures that I will be feeling out.

I think I'll go with the Scuttler and Arctic Roller. I might be able to get Scarecrow too. Hopefully the Scuttler build will be better in person and I honestly just freaking love that Poison Ivy! I'll just get the Batcave at a later date. 

Since everyone is laying down their purchase plan, I might as well do the same. So the sets I'll be getting are: Mr Freeze Ice Attack, Penguin Arctic Roller , Riddler's Racer and Catwoman set. Might get cheap Joker set, unless I find that polybag with him.

My plan is full cmf set, joker balloons, Catwoman catcycle, mr freeze, scarcrow set to start, money is always tightest for me in january. Im coming into some money this spring which should cover the clayface, riddler, and batcave sets as well....

Don't even consider summer sets yet. But definitely the two face set

The CMFs will be my first purchase. I get the feeling they're gonna disappear FAST. Then I'll get everything else piecemeal as and when I can afford to grab one.