Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I got lucky enough today to pick up a full set of the CMF's. Target in the Middle TN area had a full display of them out on an aisle. Unfortunately I didn't see any of the sets that are supposed to be released in January. If they had them then they weren't putting them out.

26 minutes ago, DerpWolf said:

God, That Banemobile looks EPIC! I reckon I'll modify it for croc, maybe? It looks great and the little mexican luchadore osito's look hilarious!

Does bane's neck stick out awkwardly to u guys?

Might just be the animation of the picture, but it appears to, yes.

Looking closer at the Freeze set, I'm not a huge fan of how unexpressive his face is. I really liked the 2013 Freeze and his face is so much more expressive. That said, I do really like the red goggles and the dome on the new one. 

Got street-dated on Catwoman Chase and Scuttler at Target today, but the two CMF's sitting randomly on the shelf by City stuff went through. (Barbara and Eraser. I asked about more and nobody had any idea where those two came from :wacko:)

Ended up with the Lowrider and the before mentioned CMF's to take advantage of the $10 off $50, and I had a gift card.

Target is weird. 

I must say that Bane buggy looks decent. Hopefully the set that includes him won't be terribly expensive.

1 hour ago, mediumsnowman said:

Got street-dated on Catwoman Chase and Scuttler at Target today, but the two CMF's sitting randomly on the shelf by City stuff went through. (Barbara and Eraser. I asked about more and nobody had any idea where those two came from :wacko:)

Ended up with the Lowrider and the before mentioned CMF's to take advantage of the $10 off $50, and I had a gift card.

Target is weird. 

Literally bought both with Riddler car today and did not get street-dated...

Target is weird...

That magnifying glass piece with the printed crosshairs on Bane's vehicle gun i sure to become popular, especially in the BIONICLE/large figure building community.

19 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Haha, if this is the vehicle in the set then it is going to break the chain of Bane Drills :laugh:

Love your name btw, such a great scene from TDKR :wink:

Haha, thanks :classic:

On 18 December 2016 at 6:53 AM, robertgorman2505 said:

The cannon on the bane buggy (that's what i'm calling it now) looks really cool, especially with a magnifying glass as the sight on top, like with the camera freeze gun in arkham asylum.

Banemobile! Yeah, the gun looks like a classic helicopter mounted Machine Gun, and it could be a SICK Mr. Freeze mobile, but it looks epic. Hope it includes Man-Bat (redone) but i know it won't. D: COME ON, LEGO! EVERYONE ELSE GET'S A REDO, DAMN MUTANT LEADER IS A MINIFIGURE, AND MAN-BAT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK GOOD! All they have to do is modify the werewolf head and it would look great! However That Bane just looks a little..... Awkward to me. Maybe.... they could have done TMNT Bigger body normal legs? I dunno, but i guess Killer Croc is easily a better bigfig. 

1 hour ago, RM0B said:

I like bane's vehicle, I hope it's 30-40 dollars

Yeah, it should be. I reckon Batman will also have a small vehicle as well, though.

35 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

And now I want those printed cylinder pieces Joker is holding on the site...

Haha me too, they look awesome and really useful for some of his laughing gas. 

And that amazing NYCC Harley Quinn is probably the one coming in the fifth set next year with Batman's plane and the canon build. 

1 hour ago, GeekByKnight said:

And now I want those printed cylinder pieces Joker is holding on the site...

Are those new pieces?

I think they are!

23 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Got Killer Croc Tailgator and Catwoman Catcycle at Target last night. Built both and love them both!

Can you post a pic of Croc next to a big fig for size comparison?

Edited by The Pearson

Oh please I hope that we get those amazing posters as exclusives like they did for TLM. :wub: 6 main characters again by the way. 

Edited by Ashnflash

I love that Harley! Even her hammer is fantastic!

I've been gone a little bit, but would it be too terribly off-topic to acknowledge the fact that the Wonder Twins and the Token Minority Superfriends are in this movie? If this CMF theme somehow gets a wave 2, or there're another couple of sets we don't know about, I pray they at least slip the Wonder Twins in there, because there is no way we'd ever get them otherwise. It's kind of a shame that characters like them and Crazy Quilt and Polka-Dot Man got the shaft in exchange for some novelty Batsuits and alternate outfits in the CMFs. I'd gladly trade our two Barbara Gordons and any Batsuit for any new character.