Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

New poster for the Lego Batman Movie.

Just came across this. The picture isn't too clear but it's still pretty cool. You can see pretty close up of Twoface's arm printing. Along with Harley's skirt costume with a cool looking hammer. Anyways just thought I'd share to show the details of some of the figures to come!

Regular Scarecrow may just be may favourite main villain figure in the line (excluding all the C-F list villains) Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Duncan Young

Now I want that Harley even more! I'll hold off on BrickLinking the Lowrider fig until the summer sets come out. If she's not in those I guess I'll just go ahead and get the Lowrider. 

I'm glad I didn't get the fear harvest Scarecrow, this one is looking much better with the brown hat and yellow straw hair.

Thanks for sharing, might finally jump in with my thoughts on some of these characters!

I think out of the main rogues, my favourite is still the Penguin (I love the new top hat and umbrella, and both his "diabolical squawking laughter" Batcave face and his "CURSE YOU BATMAN YOU SCRATCHED THE PAINT JOB!!!" face from the Arctic Roller). But Two-Face is definitely a close second! I love the way that he's a sort of hybrid of all three film Harvey Dents, (Billy Dee Williams on the unscarred side, with the scarred side being in his Batman Forever colour scheme, but with a half-damaged suit and more severe scarring- melted down to the bone!- which brings to mind The Dark Knight), and I also love the melted plastic hairdo and exposed heart-pattern underpants! :laugh:

I'm also really fond of that Poison Ivy, who's just a massive improvement on all the previous versions of the character, though I'm still sad that she has, once again, appeared in one of the most expensive sets, so I'm probably going to have to get her on the secondary market, if at all. I quite like the Riddler, too, though wish there was more purple in his costume, and might get the Riddle Racer if it goes on sale. I also love that Killer Croc has a classic crocodile's head for a face- I can picture it flapping around whenever he's talking on screen- he's definitely my favourite bigfig in this line, or perhaps ever. I also think that I prefer Harley's more circusy costume here to her Lowrider outfit, and wonder what she's going to come in. On the other hand, much as I like the new tailcoat, I think I prefer the Lowrider Joker, with his snazzy waistcoat and bare tattooed arms. 

On the heroes side- I am somewhat disappointed that the boring old regular Batsuit's in most of the sets, but I guess that's what he'll be wearing through most of the film, and I'd much rather get Fairy Batman for $6 than cough up more money to have him in a more expensive set, so it doesn't matter to me too much. Robin, on the other hand, might well be my all-time favourite version of the character. He's just so adorably goofy! Batgirl's also pretty neat, though I wish they'd gone for something closer to the 2014/Batgirl of Burnside design. The real standouts, though, are Alfred and Commissioner Gordon, who are just brilliant. Alfred's new shirt collar and coat-tails are awesome, and I like both Gordon's rough-and-ready outfit from the Collectible Minifigures, and his fancy dress uniform from the Scuttler. 

Definitely going to have to get some of these sets- at least the Arctic Roller (one of the best ever vehicles from Super Heroes, IMO) and whatever Two-Face comes in, though I'll probably end up buying more- this will be an expensive year...

2 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Two face looks cool, as well as Harley. Has anyone noticed how clayface has a gigantic hammer, unlike the set?

He does have a giant hammer in the set, you can switch it out for another Gatling gun hand.

Man,those Minifigures are amazing.And i love this Scarecrow.A little Funfact about me and Scarecrow:What happens if you give a young easily scared 1st Grade Elementary School Kid some Batman Comics so he has something to do while his Dad has to do some Business?

An Issue with Scarecrow in it scared the Bricks out of me. :D

BTW,i love the Harley Quinn with her classic Hammer and she has a Tutu :D

Wow two face and halrey look fantastic. She mostly will come in a set, seeing as how in that picture shes the only one not confirmed to be in a set