Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just watched the Arkham Asylum BrickShow review. So excited for this set! I was still not sold on the look until I watched the review. I still prefer the 2013 one, but that's super expensive now and I like these figures better. I might take out the second level with the walkways and make more cells though. 

5 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Just watched the Arkham Asylum BrickShow review. So excited for this set! I was still not sold on the look until I watched the review. I still prefer the 2013 one, but that's super expensive now and I like these figures better. I might take out the second level with the walkways and make more cells though. 

I rather recommend using the kitchen part for that purpose. The walkways are very thin.
I will put some stairs right after the main entrance, that'll lead up to a second floor connected to the walkways. Unter that floor there should be plenty of space for other stuff.

So far there are 3 headpieces which means 6 expressions for Batman. Now I'm trying to plan how to get the head with the "neutral" look - because of the eyes that would look great on the Dark Knight Batman.

Dutch prizes or on the Lego website, they are insane!

CMF 3,99
Joker Balloon 17,99
Mr. Freeze 29,99
Catwoman 29,99
Riddler 39,99
Clayface 39,99
Batmobile 69,99
Joker's Lowrider 54,99
Killer Croc 79,99
Scuttler 89,99
Batcave 109,99
Scarecrow Pizza 29,99
Penguin Limo 39,99
Arkham 159,99

Looks like I need to go to Amazon.co.uk instead of the Dutch shops.

Yeah those prices are really insane. I've been buying from Amazon for the last 2 years. The only time I buy from Lego's online Shop is when it's an exclusive or a bigger set so I can have some VIP-points to spend. A shame really...

(Check pricevortex.com btw, sometimes the Spanish, French or German Amazon websites have them for reasonable prices.)

Edited by Cammo

14 minutes ago, Cobb said:

Dutch prizes or on the Lego website, they are insane!

Looks like I need to go to Amazon.co.uk instead of the Dutch shops.

Or German Amazon. 

Anyway, I don't get why people are so hyped about these sets with the prices considered. Most of them are mediocre sets for a lot of money, but I guess the minifigs sell (even though they too cartoony imo). 

So the full wave currently listed here costs us Brits approximately £732.00 (includes all sets with 20 minifigures); I may have to wait until certain retailers discount them as this would make quite an impact on my already struggling wallet. :look: 

http://imgur.com/a/awvTi

http://imgur.com/a/0bHAZ

(What a total mess to embed picture since the forum has been updated. All my files are 'too big'.)

- I also noticed Black Canary, Cpt. Boomerang & Atomic Skull

- Green Lantern's hairpiece is new I suppose?

- Who's that behind Joker btw? Lois Lane? (Flashback Martha Wayne?)

Edited by Cammo

Mutant Leader, Blight and Strange look great! You can see Scarecrow with a regular torso print and head piece in the photo too, and a Bane in the forefront. But... WHY DOES SUPERMAN HAVE THE ANGRY CLONE FACE???

The Mutant Leader looks perfect! Who's the guy with the beard? And the glow in the dark green skeleton in the background?

I wonder if we'll see new versions of some Justice League characters in the summer sets. I'd rather have them focus on villains, though.

Is that a translucent ghost skeleton there in the back?! With regular torso! *oh2*

No sign of the rumoured witch though, as far as I can tell.

I would say Doctor Phosphorus, since he appears on the Brickipedia list, similar to the Mutant Leader, and is noted as appearing in the film on Wikipedia.

I love those mutant leader and hugo strange minifigs! I love that they used the same beard piece I used on my custom strange in the official version. Anyone else think the may put strange in the two face set?

Edited by robertgorman2505

30 minutes ago, Cammo said:

- Who's that behind Joker btw? Lois Lane? (Flashback Martha Wayne?)

It looks like she's wearing a gun holster, so she's probably a cop.

Maybe Renee Montoya?

4 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I love those mutant leader and hugo strange minifigs! I love that they used the same beard piece I used on my custom strange in the official version. Anyone else think the may put strange in the two face set?

I wonder if he'll show up in the Bane set, considering Mutant Leader is in that set. They could make a mad scientist and his creations type grouping (can't remember what detaols we've had on the summer sets).

1 minute ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I know right! I'm quite angry about that price increase, but that won't stop me from trying to get all of these though.

I dunno, it's not too bad. They seem like they'll be easy to feel and find. Provided you can find them anywhere, that is.