Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Nexo Bricks said:

Some bits of 2H sets?There are rumours about bat vehicle,that transform into batwing and batcycle.And still be usable as some kind of batmobile or bat tank.

The blind bags are...yellow? I'm not a huge fan of the yellow in the first place, but I'm glad it transitions to black. What's this about Series 17 being yellow too? I feel like they shouldn't have started making the bags yellow for all the series yet as there are still colors they haven't used (like purple and light red). And with 3 consecutive series being yellow, maybe they're just going to do all figure packets as yellow now, which I wouldn't like at all. I'm glad the series releases in January though! I'll definitely pick some up when I go to the Lego store on the 7th. 

I only hope there will be wider availability of GCPD squad car as seen in trailers.Police car in arkham asylum looks like Homer simpsons car from Simpsons house set.

11 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Awesome! Can't wait to see all the Batman faces :D

Excluding Dimensions and CMF Batman has only three unique heads, double sided of course so 6 faces. 

Joker has two, Robin two, Batgirl one (excluding Barbara Gordon)

Brick show is starting to put up their reviews!! The Artic Roller is a beauty. I'll probably just take the Kabuki twins and add it on to the set

Well, I have just had some fun reading through the Brother Brick reviews of three TLBM sets. Looks like my main review source Brickset is being left behind as more and more people publish reviews. I can't wait for the CMF reviews as the double-sided faces on some minifigures will be revealed!

I have a theory why Twoface's hair looks so odd. Since he's a Lego figure & made out of plastic instead of flesh - giving his plastic hair a "melted" look, seems like the kind of "Lego humor" we got to see plenty of in TLM or the Lego SW series.

Review of Arkham:
http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com/en/content/lego®-batman-movie-review-70912-arkham-asylum

Is a review of the scuttler out yet?
Shame I can't find one, since you can't quite tell features & shapes from the pictures as well as you can with the other sets.

Just now, Robert8 said:

The Brick Show already posted their review of the Scuttler on YT

Can you post a link? I see several reviews, but certainly not of the Scuttler.

Scarecrow's head looks amazing! I love that it is double sided!!! I'm super hyped for the summer now!!! Also seeing the up close review of the Killer Croc set sold me, I didn't really like the build. But it's going to be like $80 or $90.....

Do you think the Joker Notorious Lowrider and Penguin Arctic Roller will look sizewise out of place next to the modular buildings? They are quite large, but are they too large?

38 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Scarecrow's head looks amazing! I love that it is double sided!!! I'm super hyped for the summer now!!! Also seeing the up close review of the Killer Croc set sold me, I didn't really like the build. But it's going to be like $80 or $90.....

Pretty sure it's supposed to be $70. It'll be a good deal with a sale! 

14 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Pretty sure it's supposed to be $70. It'll be a good deal with a sale! 

Canadian price. But thanks. And when things eventually go on sale they wind up equaling the US price so.......

Just a shame that in a wave of so many highlights the actual 'batman' minifig is the most uninspired part! We know from the trailers for the film how many bat suits show up, shame they weren't better used 

I like that batwing polybag and it lines up perfectly with the January release so I can get it when I order the Arkham Asylum set. I just don't want to take any chances of my local stores not having the set. 

Does anyone know why the brick show has the January release sets early? I have their videos in my watch later and have yet to watch any so I don't know if they said the reason in the videos.

Edited by Marvel_Geek8
spelling mistakes

2 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

I like that batwing polybag and it lines up perfectly with the January release so I can get it when I order the Arkham Asylum set. I just don't want to take any chances of my local stores not having the set. 

Does anyone know why the brick show has the January release sets early? I have their videos in my watch later and have yet to watch any so I don't know if they said the reason in the videos.

Lego has been sending sets to several reviewers early :classic:

Edited by Duncan Young