Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I think that the sets under £30 quid are good value but the larger sized ones look like they're £5 more expensive than they should be.  Still gonna buy 'em though - goddammit LEGO you're too good not to miss!

32 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

This isn't really relevant to the sets but Billy D Williams is confirmed to be voicing two face in TLBM.

Hello, what have we here.

LOVE the Penguin set. I think it's an exclusive variant might buy this off of ebay if I can't go to target. Like the Arkham Asylum set, but probably won't buy it.Scarecrow set is a must buy because we get an exclusive Scarecrow and we don't get very many LEGO Scarecrow minifigures and we get an old motorcycle piece. The rest of the sets are a must buy except maybe the Batcave and the Batmobile.  

So many awesome figs! I still think Catwoman, Ivy, and Kite Man are my favorites of the villains, but I'll definitely get all that I can. Though that Scarecrow is an easy pass. 

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

There's a new lego batman movie polybag which is a miniature batwing and will come free with purchases of $35 from December 27 until January 15.

where did you see that

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

It looks pretty good for it's size and scale. I'll probably buy penguins limo to get this as it will probably be a £30 offer in the UK, but i'm not 100% sure about the UK details.

That's pretty nice considering there's a lot of Lego Batman Movie sets launching a few days into the promotion anyway.

Scarecrow, Penguin, and Arkham are the only exclusive sets, right? Who's selling Scarecrow and Penguin?

I am beginning to worry...    The canadian LEGO Shop seems to be the only one (with the south Korean one) not to show any set from the january releases!!!

Edited by Mat099

The free Batwing looks awesome! I've started putting aside $1 and $5 bills as a small savings for the sets, so I won't have to take so much out of my main money stash. I'm planning on getting Arkham in January along with a couple small sets if I can afford them. I really hope I can get Arkham but I might not be able to as I'm also saving for the Disney Castle in March. Anyway, I'm glad that the promo is good- I was worrying about what it would be for January. 

Is that from TLBM? I don't see the logo (maybe it's just me because the picture is tiny)

If so, then this should go in the DC 2017 thread

7 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

The logo is right besides the regular LEGO one.

Haha sorry sorry Im on a phone the pic is tiny. Nevermind me.... ?

-------

Do you expect Ra's al Ghul in this line?

We haven't heard about him at all...

Edited by Robert8