Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Based on the piece counts and the prices of similarly sized sets, I'm guessing $20 for Special Delivery and $30-$35 for Arctic Roller.

Edited by BigGuy4U

Rancor Croc is great, one of the best Crocs we've gotten and thats the best look at Scarecrow's head yet. Its perfect! 

Also, looking at Kevin Hinkle's Instagram post I am really liking that Clayface build significantly more. I think the size works now, and thats saying a lot because I was one of the biggest opponents when the set was first revealed. Still not sure if I want to get it at full price but maybe on a sale. 

36 minutes ago, The Brick King said:

So, question; for those who have them, which is a better set, The Batmobile or the Lowrider? Still deciding which I want to get, and some second opinions would be nice.

Depends on what you are after...in my opinion the minifigs in the low rider are the better minifigs. The printing and detail on Quinn is great and I like the new batgirl cowl. Manbat and twins are pretty bland. 

When it it comes to the build itself,  the batmobile is better hands down. It is huge, much bigger than any batmobile that I have. The ability to raise and lower it are pretty cool to. It was more fun to build as well. The low rider has some neat components,  but nothing great plus I've had issues with the wheels popping off and it not staying in the low rider postion  

After buying and building them both, if I was told I had to keep one i'd keep the batmobile. Just my opinion, but you asked.

Scarecrow's head looks so much better, it seems like an update to the 2007 version judging by the shape of the mouth. Also, am I the only one who thinks Two-Face looks really gruesome? I mean I'm not bothered at all, but there's straight up just flesh hanging over the exposed skull.

4 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Official Arctic Roller pic ^

Thank goodness, it's got an umbrella. 

Way OT, but every time I try to quote something, it pulls up this half-finished comment from days ago. Any idea how I can get rid of it?

On 11/20/2016 at 8:38 PM, Mat099 said:

Am I the only one who think it's kind of weird that they would let catwoman keep her cowl and her utility belt in prison?   A Selina Kyle in jumpsuit would have been more appropriate!    Same for the riddler and his mask!   

I mean, let's be real, these are sets from a movie where Batman has a midair battle with Gremlins and the Wicked Witch of the West, logic left a while ago and fun's been king of the castle ever since ?

19 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:
Official Arctic Roller pic ^

What is the little penguin sled thing. Didn't see that on the box art. Does it go in the trunk??

The more I see the Penguin's Artic Roller, the less I like it

My god LEGO, you won't go bankrupt for including another minifigure here. It didn't need to be an exclusive villain. Maybe Poison Ivy with a red outfit, similar to the one she had in the 90's film or Mr Freeze with a different face...

I have to say, after seeing more images of Arkham I think it's my favorite Arkham so far. Really gives me a classic feel. Still disappointed we didn't get Hugo Strange, though I can't fault them for that if he's not in the movie

I just saw them at one of my local walmarts and their prices were already reduced there. 

Batcave $88

speedwagon $53

lowrider $44

mr freeze $16

Now that I know what the scarred side of two face is meant to be, I'm really starting to like him more and more and I should hopefully have two of him once my birthday comes around (the arkham and the regular one).

The thing that I like least about Arkhma is that they're using handheld cameras as surveillance cameras. It just looks stupid.

I agree. The camera used in the scarecrow set is much more appealing.

35 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

The thing that I like least about Arkhma is that they're using handheld cameras as surveillance cameras. It just looks stupid.

(forgot to add the quote)

51 minutes ago, Another Brick In The Wall said:

Should have "58008" instead. 

Lol. This is a kids movie/toy you know. Almost everyone in their school career goes through a stage where they type words on the calculator as "secret messages". If lego made the piece saying 58008, everyone kid and adult know what those numbers mean, but would want to own that figure as well. 

Sales would sky-rocket!!! :grin:

Is there are any rumors about big special set (like Sea Cow in the LEGO Movie series)? I also wonder if Alfred will come in some other set beside Batcave. If so, I will pick up Penguin car and skip Batcave.

12 minutes ago, parsom said:

Is there are any rumors about big special set (like Sea Cow in the LEGO Movie series)? I also wonder if Alfred will come in some other set beside Batcave. If so, I will pick up Penguin car and skip Batcave.

According to Delta Customs, Alfred comes in the Wicked Witch set, but he doesn't have his regular butler outfit

13 hours ago, Mr Greeble said:

Dang! Croc is huge! Is it bad that I want almost all of these?

Yes it is... you should want ALL of them! :wink: