Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

54 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

Do you know what the UK price is?? 

If the Lowrider is 55 squid I can't imagine how expensive this thing will be.

1 hour ago, Puffle Pal26 said:

I'm the source. :wink:

Er, technically Huw from Brickset is. He has received all of the January sets from LEGO and we're gonna start reviewing them soon. Photo courtesy of him! Eurobricks is the first place you'll find it, though - he put the photo in the team chat I'm in.

Dylan has obtained this image from a private Slack group for Brickset reviewers and posted it here without authority. LEGO has noticed it and I have had to apologise. I would appreciate it if it's not distributed further.

Due to this grave error of judgement Dylan is no longer involved at Brickset.

Huw

Director, Brickset.com

Edited by Huw Millington

Just now, Huw Millington said:

Dylan has obtained this image from a private Slack group for Brickset reviewers and posted it here without authority. LEGO has noticed it and I have had to apologise. I would appreciate it if it's not distributed further.

Due to this grave error of judgement Dylan is no longer involved at Brickset.

Huw

Director, Brickset.com

Oh, well, err, not sure how to respond to that one...

The Arctic Roller is okay, the figure selection is disappointing although I'm glad we're getting the SDCC Penguin. The build is neat so I might have to pick this one up.

Scarecrow's head reminds me a lot of the original one from the Batman theme.

I've removed various links to the leaked images. 

Let's go about discussing the stuff we can see instead--thanks! :thumbup:

That arctic roller is a beauty. I hope it has a hidden penguin thrower, because it could use some extra penguins.

I would have liked a different batman though. Just a different suit. All those same batmen. In a set with only two figs you should make at least both figs interesting. 

Well, I've got the pictures saved to my device and that's all that matters. 

In more related news, I'm hating the grill sticker on the arctic roller. Otherwise it's fantabulous.

Edited by LegoShroom

3 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

Well, I've got the pictures saved to my device and that's all that matters. 

All that matters? Sure, the set is fantastic, but speak for yourself... :tongue:

Batman and the Penguin???

That's it????

?

Edited by Robert8

I really like that penguin set. Limo is sooo awesome. I love it. Batman with my favourite face and that new awesome penguin! Yeah, there are only two minifigures but... I don't know, Riddler car has 5 figures but for me only 3 minifigures matter in Riddler set so... one minifigure doesn't matter. I love Penguin set.

Well I'm just glad this thread will be rather quiet now because we've seen the set. No more grouping villains and connecting them to themes and filling up the thread....

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing how that Scarecrow head looks on the Harvest of Fear figure.

Just now, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Off-topic (-ish), but I hope for Two-Face's car they try half pristine, half wrecked instead of just two colors; to me it seems that'll fit this Two-Face better.

yes!

That would be an amazing idea for a two face vehicle! I wonder if it will be a truck or more of a regular car, either way i'll definitely get it as I love two face as a character and this new minifig looks stupendous.

Edited by robertgorman2505

I google image searched "penguin arctic roller" and got a picture of a penguin on roller skates...

Found an image shortly after and am really digging it aside from Minifig selection. Looks like the Lego Batman Movie sets are going to make me broke.

2 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Can someone please explain what has been revealed? If possible, can you please send me images or a link?  Thanks

Someone leaked the Arctic Roller's pictures. I'm afraid I can't link you through EB, but Google seems to work :sceptic: