Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Everyone just needs to relax... were talking about a kids toy here not something life important. Remember Delta isn't obligated to give us any information whatsoever so let him release what he wants to release when he wants to release it. There is no need to ask more of him as he'll release it anyway. Just have patience and enjoy the fact that we have so many new awesome things to look forward to. Live in peace and everything will be awesome! :wink:

Now on the new Batman figure, Its okay, what interests me most is the fact that he appears to have dual molded green legs with black boots... perfect for a BTAS Robin figure.

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

YAHOOOO another suit!

Tartan Batman Exclusive Minifigure from Book

This is so awesome. I didn't know how much I needed this in my life. 

22 minutes ago, williejm said:

This is so awesome. I didn't know how much I needed this in my life. 

You're talking about the Activity Book right? I'm glad too know I'm not the only one who needs a little LBM colouring pages in my life :tongue:

But ya like I said before let's all be patient :classic:

44 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Now on the new Batman figure, Its okay, what interests me most is the fact that he appears to have dual molded green legs with black boots... perfect for a BTAS Robin figure.

Ooooooh, good call. I was liking this suit well enough, but didn't imagine I'd go to the trouble of getting the Activity Book for it. You may have changed my mind though. We shall see. There's already so much stuff I want! :wacko:

The build sounds similar to Bennys Spaceship.

Just now, Mattallica said:

WTF why?

Im not complaining mind you, the set sounds like fun But WW and 2 FM?????

Well is it THAT MUCH of a surprise? Considering how The Lego Movie ended.

Edited by GeekByKnight

So the set is going to be approximately $100, and is a combination of other bat-vehicles? Sounds cool to me. Wicked Witch and two flying monkeys are odd. Wonder if they have anything to do with the Gremlins, Giant Gorilla, and other giant monster we've seen in the most recent trailer.

4 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

The build sounds similar to Bennys Spaceship.

Well is it THAT MUCH of a surprise? Considering how The Lego Movie ended.

? i dont remember WW even being in TLM to say nothing about her and bats at the end? Duplos were at the end

More of a Dimensions tie in id guess

Edited by Mattallica

The set sounds AWESOME!! I'll definitely start saving up! I was so worried that a Batwing wouldn't be made and I'm so happy that it is! And the villains sound amazing and I can't wait to see the different Batmobile! 

This movies gonna get weird and I love it. Can't wait to see the battrio vehicle and it seems we are finnally getting a good batsignal

It's not than surprising when you think about it. The Lego Movie made it very clear there were a bunch of different worlds that were all connected till Lord Business divided them up. 

Interested to see how exactly they end up involved in the flick.