Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Neat! And maybe Clock King is still in there instead of arkham Joker?

By the way pink power batgirl and fairy batman? Sounds like a dangerous combo!

But we still need Polka Dot Man and Crazy Quilt

19 minutes ago, Borex said:

I hope

I imagine if they do make clock king he'll be in the penguin limo or the two face set and will use the gingerbread man's head piece.

Edited by robertgorman2505

Wow, summer set info already? I'm really happy with the list. The only thing that makes me wonder is why we have information on the summer sets but not on the penguin set which is (if I'm correct) a january set. Could it be the case that they pushed back it's release date?

A major reason that this list probably is not completely accurate that you are all missing is that if the minifigure they are calling 'nurse Harley Quinn' is the one from the Arkham set then the list is likely not names given by LEGO as they would not refer to Harleen Quinzel (who is a psychiatrist not a nurse!) as 'nurse Harley Quinn'. As such, I think this list is likely another case of someone seeing a prelim image (that has likely changed) and giving the minifigures names themselves or using names people on forums like this one have used.

3 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Wow, summer set info already? I'm really happy with the list. The only thing that makes me wonder is why we have information on the summer sets but not on the penguin set which is (if I'm correct) a january set. Could it be the case that they pushed back it's release date?

The Penguin set is an exclusive one though, maybe that is why information is so scarce. I believe it has been the same with other exclusive sets in the past, so we might not hear anything until some time close before the release date (1st of January). All in all we do know that it will be more of an arctic roller type vehicle that will include the Penguin with a new face and will cost around $40 so we do have some information just no pictures.

I guess the dick grayson could end up being him in the red sweater

37 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I imagine if they do make clock king he'll be in the penguin limo or the two face set and will use the gingerbread man's head piece.

hopefully

I like the sound of that list as long as the repeats turn out to be preliminary, which I think is very likely :wink: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Dick, Barbara and Gordon being there makes a lot of sense since those are all main characters (just like the LEGO movie CMF series that included all of the main characters except Vitruvius and Uni-Kitty, the latter for obvious reasons). They simply need to have new variations which shouldn't be all that hard to accomplish. For instance, I can easily see the final Joker being the chef one from the prelim picture and Dick getting the casual outfit he sports in the trailers (which has yet to appear in a set despite being featured very prominently in said trailers) and so on :sweet:

Edit: Ninja'd by HMD BrickCustoms :blush:

Edited by Lego-Freak

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

I like the sound of that list as long as the repeats turn out to be preliminary, which I think is very likely :wink: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Dick, Barbara and Gordon being there makes a lot of sense since those are all main characters (just like the LEGO movie CMF series that included all of the main characters except Vitruvius and Uni-Kitty, the latter for obvious reasons). They simply need to have new variations which shouldn't be all that hard to accomplish. For instance, I can easily see the final Joker being the chef one from the prelim picture and Dick getting the casual outfit he sports in the trailers (which has yet to appear in a set despite being featured very prominently in said trailers) and so on :sweet:

Edit: Ninja'd by HMD BrickCustoms :blush:

lol

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Delta did say that the two face set isn't limited to Two-Face and Batman so any one of these could be in that set too.

1 hour ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I agree with @LegoShroom and may not get the pizza delivery set now that i've heard of the summer sets.

My thoughts exactly. Judging from the trailer the Scarecrow helicopter looks great and so does Scarecrow himself, probably the most definitive version of the character we'll ever get, right up there with the 2013 Arkham version. Very excited. :excited:

I love the sound of that Scarecrow set! And with that copter it's an instant buy! And who knows maybe he'll be the best Scarecrow LEGO has ever made...:sweet:

Security Guard in Mr Freeze set seems to be based on someone specific.

(thanks to just2good for the image on the left)

batman-paul-blart-2.jpg

Just now, seahawkeye said:

Security Guard in Mr Freeze set seems to be based on someone specific.

(thanks to just2good for the image on the left)

batman-paul-blart-2.jpg

lol, paul blart :laugh:

So much great news! I can't wait to see what the summer sets look like, but we still have yet to see the Arctic Roller and the CMF. Speaking of the CMF I like the ;ist but I really hope the duplicates like Arkham Joker and Nurse Harley are replaced. But I welcome alternative versions of characters like Commissioner Gordon.