Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

51 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I swear, if that Bane car has the typical price range of a Bigifg set and is the only way to get suited Two-face, I will literally cry.

Yeah, I really hope that doesn't happen as bane and suited two face are two of the figures I want most.

Mods: I can't seem to get rid of the name at the top of my post, help please?(the name i'm talking about is the geekbyknight)

Edited by Captain Nemo
Removed

I heard a rumor in the CMF that there's 10 villains, 7 bat suits and 3 primary characters.

I hope one of the 10 is Two-Face

21 minutes ago, RM0B said:

I heard a rumor in the CMF that there's 10 villains, 7 bat suits and 3 primary characters.

I hope one of the 10 is Two-Face

Sounds plausible, where did you hear this?

Just got and built the Lowrider and Batmobile! Both sets are flawless in my opinion and I couldn't be more satisfied! Now I just need to track down The Freeze and Batcave sets my store mysteriously "misplaced." :sceptic:

39 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

Sounds plausible, where did you hear this?

On BrickVault's news. 

@GeekByKnightWhy can I not get rid of this name! Anyway, really like the idea that two face could be in the cmf, but it seems unlikely as I expect a lot of obscure villains that they can't do anything with to appear in the cmf.

@GeekByKnight does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of this name please?

7 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

@GeekByKnightWhy can I not get rid of this name! Anyway, really like the idea that two face could be in the cmf, but it seems unlikely as I expect a lot of obscure villains that they can't do anything with to appear in the cmf.

@GeekByKnight does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of this name please?

Nope, sorry.

20 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Have you tried logging out, and then logging back in? Maybe that will get rid of it.

10 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Sets are appearing in stores...but only certain sets? What do we think is the reason for that? Can't be doing a Nov/Dec wave and a Jan wave, that would just be odd surely?

Not with e movie so close to the Winter wave released. The first half-wave is out Nov. 27 (at least in the States) and then I believe the remaining half-wave is to be released in January. Odd, yes, but not wrongfully so. I persoanlly think it'd be a huge Christmas sales boost though. I mean, Batman definitely sells.

20 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Sets are appearing in stores...but only certain sets? What do we think is the reason for that? Can't be doing a Nov/Dec wave and a Jan wave, that would just be odd surely?

7 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Not with e movie so close to the Winter wave released. The first half-wave is out Nov. 27 (at least in the States) and then I believe the remaining half-wave is to be released in January. Odd, yes, but not wrongfully so. I persoanlly think it'd be a huge Christmas sales boost though. I mean, Batman definitely sells.

Since some people are getting the November sets so early, there is probably a decent chance that some of us will be able to get the January sets just in time for Christmas.

42 minutes ago, Mr Greeble said:

Does anyone know what sets will be out when? (Besides Freeze, Lowrider and Batmobile sets)

Batcave plus those 3 on November 27th. Then the rest on January 1st.

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

38 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

@GeekByKnightLogging out and logging back in hasn't done anything.

This is getting quite annoying now. Does anyone know of a help page anywhere on these forums?

LOL, I bet he must be quite annoyed by the amount of times he has been tagged. Try cleaning your cookies and restarting your browser. Otherwise, post in the forum update topic.

So for those in Canada I did a search for the LBM sets on LEGO.com/shop and I found the sets. 

It is listed for December 1st release. 

- Mr. Freeze: $24.99

- Lowrider: $64.99

- Batmobile: $74.99 

- Batcave: $129.99  

Those prices aren't that bad until you hit the Batcave set :cry3::cry3:

Also it's interesting if you look it up it actually has a LEGO Movie logo on the page. I can try and post a screenshot if anyone wants :grin:

27 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Batcave plus those 3 on November 27th. Then the rest on January 1st.

Awww man... :cry_sad:

Thanks for the info, though.

Thanks for the canadian prices...    I guess!    :grin:

couldn't get any information until now!

So, even with the more accurate prices coming through from different means (both Canadian ones and otherwise), we're still not looking at anything under $800 for the wave. Even more if you want the Dimensions expansion pack which is probably going to be $50 like the Ghostbusters one. So... This is the theme that keeps on giving... or taking (money) really. :grin: :devil:

1 minute ago, Legocity2713 said:

So, even with the more accurate prices coming through from different means (both Canadian ones and otherwise), we're still not looking at anything under $800 for the wave. Even more if you want the Dimensions expansion pack which is probably going to be $50 like the Ghostbusters one. So... This is the theme that keeps on giving... or taking (money) really. :grin: :devil:

Exactly so I don't want to ever hear Americans complaining. You've gotten the sets early, your prices are always cheaper so don't even think about saying anything :angry:

2 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Exactly so I don't want to ever hear Americans complaining. You've gotten the sets early, your prices are always cheaper so don't even think about saying anything :angry:

We've got bigger things to complain about these days. :wacko:

33 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

So for those in Canada I did a search for the LBM sets on LEGO.com/shop and I found the sets. 

It is listed for December 1st release. 

- Mr. Freeze: $24.99

- Lowrider: $64.99

- Batmobile: $74.99 

- Batcave: $129.99  

Those prices aren't that bad until you hit the Batcave set :cry3::cry3:

Also it's interesting if you look it up it actually has a LEGO Movie logo on the page. I can try and post a screenshot if anyone wants :grin:

Where did you get the "December 1st release" information?