Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

16 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

So, the only two sets still to be revealed are penguin's arctic roller and the cmf, right?

Scarecrow's Special Pizza delivery and Batman in the Phantom Zone has not official been shown. We will also get 4 summer sets. 

13 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

That's the first I'm hearing of this. Another retail exclusive?

Polybag.

On that note, another polybag has been found, but with the removal of the previous polybag's images, I will not post it here. 30523 The Joker Battle Training includes the coattails Joker, with a multi-stud shooter attached to a ray gun, and a brick-built Batman dummy.

20 minutes ago, npgcole said:

Wow, that's some big gun he's got. Can't imagine him standing up too well with that in his hand.

Yeah, I suppose that's why he's standing on a base. I wonder how they integrated the six-shooter with a minifig gun...

57 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

So it comes with batman and the joker. Mmmm...

Not Batman - it's a target dummy with Batman's cowl.

That's a cool polybag. The Batman dummy build is very weak... As long as they continue to be characters that we are already getting in sets I have no problem. But if they do some pyjama Emmet or Robot DJ garbage again I'm gonna get pretty upset :angry:

The image of the polybag is on the internet somewhere. Everyone please do not ask where to find it or provide answers on how to find it

The polybag is a leaked image (technically)--previously we got in trouble with Lego because the community was posting around the other LBM polybag. Let's not go down that route again.

Focus on the sets we can discuss and show publicly please! Thanks! :thumbup: 

Wasn't able to find the new Joker polybag, but I found pictures of Batman in the Phantom Zone right away. I thought Lego got all the pictures of it taken down?

I find it interesting that the "rumored" (since the pictures have not technically been released yet) polybags have the same two minifigs that also come in the cheapest set in the series. I don't foresee these polybags being too popular.

Those polybags can be hard to track down sometimes especially if it's a country exclusive.

I would sure like to buy that Joker polybag.

Would really like to hear a detailed description of the new polybag as I cannot find it and do not want to get anyone into trouble by asking them to post the image. Would really like to hear about the batman dummy in the set please.

Thw

4 minutes ago, 8BrickMario said:

I suppose the Juniors Freeze head will be good for those who like the LBM version but not his blue skin. 

Honestly I like the red goggles design it has - the LBM just looks weird to me.

Not sure if this was already posted but Brick Leaks on Facebook just posted a new polybag for TLBM 

Here's the photo for everyone that doesn't want to search for it. ;)

_76941134_delete_thinkstock624.jpg

Edited by jurrobear

That's an interesting polybag. I think the best part is the batman dummy. However I've never been able to get my hands on one ever (except for Mr.Freeze) so I'm happy it only includes variants that we are able to receive in other sets.