Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I still wonder how we will get Bane

Summer wave

5 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Summer wave

I imagine that we'll see Two Face in that wave as well.

Edited by The EthStu

@CM4Sci yes I built it exactly as the instructions described. The back wheels will go down and stay down as well as the back and front together but if I put just the front ones down they will pop back up. 

@CM4Sci thanks for the image of the batboat and batcave. It looks so cooooool!

Also the riddler car seems alright but a bit on the expensive side considering the pieces. But, it is now my favourite set.

WHEN ARE THESE SETS BEING RELEASED???

On 11/13/2016 at 0:34 AM, CM4Sci said:

It's $50 :sad:

Yipes. That's why I was turned off by its price...

Anyway, what do we know about Penguin's Limo? Is the set even confirmed to be his limo? Do we have a price point for the set?

1 hour ago, JACKATTACKS said:

@CM4Sci thanks for the image of the batboat and batcave. It looks so cooooool!

Also the riddler car seems alright but a bit on the expensive side considering the pieces. But, it is now my favourite set.

WHEN ARE THESE SETS BEING RELEASED???

Some 27th of November some 1st of January. 

When I see the Clayface set, all I really see are just parts in nougat that i want to part out. :grin:

Are Calendar Man, Zebra Man, Magpie etc genuine DC characters or made up for the film? I've never heard of any of them before but I don't read the comics (save for the Judge Dredd crossovers from years back).

Just now, TeufelHund said:

Are Calendar Man, Zebra Man, Magpie etc genuine DC characters or made up for the film? I've never heard of any of them before but I don't read the comics (save for the Judge Dredd crossovers from years back).

These guys are from the darkest places of DC history, the most obscure, forgettable villains, that you are excused from never hearing about

2 minutes ago, TeufelHund said:

They're actual characters, albeit extremely obscure. Google them!

2 hours ago, TeufelHund said:

Calendar Man has appeared many times over the years (he's had a somewhat sinister 'make-over' in recent years - see Arkham City) – Magpie too. The villains themselves are not necessarily obscure, just very old. Some of them are from the early days of Batman, but have made cameo appearances in cartoons such as Brave and Bold, JLU etc... I'm surprised the Condiment King hasn't been given a figure too!

Edited by dario2739

14 minutes ago, dario2739 said:

Calendar Man has appeared many times over the years (he's had a somewhat sinister 'make-over' in recent years - see Arkham City) – Magpie too. The villains themselves are not necessarily obscure, just very old. Some of them are from the early days of Batman, but have made cameo appearances in cartoons such as Brave and Bold, JLU etc... I'm surprised the Condiment King hasn't been given a figure too!

We had no idea about Calculator until yesterday, we can still hold out for Condiment King. He could either be in CMF or one of those additional random villains in a summer set

I'm surprised they included Tarantula 2 as a character, considering, well, she's completely inept at fighting crime and got arrested almost immediately for killing a dude. Overall the figures look really nice, Chromium age Calendar Man was a bit strange but its more visually appealing than an ordinary suit or prison digs, another funny thing, there is no Magpie currently, she died. The only figure I dislike is Catwoman, its like a strange mix of her Year One-Long Halloween costume and her modern-age one, even The Batman iteration of her suit would've been better

18 minutes ago, Fred Daniel Yam said:

I'm surprised they included Tarantula 2 as a character, considering, well, she's completely inept at fighting crime and got arrested almost immediately for killing a dude. Overall the figures look really nice, Chromium age Calendar Man was a bit strange but its more visually appealing than an ordinary suit or prison digs, another funny thing, there is no Magpie currently, she died. The only figure I dislike is Catwoman, its like a strange mix of her Year One-Long Halloween costume and her modern-age one, even The Batman iteration of her suit would've been better

I didn't like Catwoman at first either but then I found this image of her from the Batman Arkham Asylum video game, and since then it has really grown on me.

latest?cb=20111006141546

16 hours ago, TheBigRedCheese said:

J3D1-T,

FYI, just reading the Wikipedia article for the female Tarantula will tell you all you need to know about why Captain Nemo went after you for mentioning her name. 

I already read after he commented about it, I did say a comment about it.

You know what would be a huge help for people like myself who are trying to set up their Batcaves for all the new sets. Is if we knew how many Batsuits to expect. If someone could help out it'd be much appreciated, I don't want details or anything about what suits but just a number would be nice :classic:

9 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

You know what would be a huge help for people like myself who are trying to set up their Batcaves for all the new sets. Is if we knew how many Batsuits to expect. If someone could help out it'd be much appreciated, I don't want details or anything about what suits but just a number would be nice :classic:

Well so far we have Boxing Bat, Rat pack Bat and Scuba Bat. It is also confirmed that we'll be getting Robes Batman and Excalibur Bat in a dimensions pack. Now if the leaked CMF image is anything to go by we'll also get Spartan Bat, Rock Bat, Vacation Bat (with rubber duck) and Caveman Bat. Then there is finally the matter of a Ballerina Batsuit but this could also be one for Batgirl since she'll  apparently be appearing in a pink suit in the CFM. In short we can expect around 10/11 different Batsuits (not counting the regular ones).

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

2 hours ago, dario2739 said:

Calendar Man got his make over as a Hannibal Lector kind of character (Batman interviews him on several occasions to get ideas on who the killer is) in The Long halloween from the mid 90s written by Jeph Loeb and Dran by Tim sale. Great stort which has a lot of Batman's rogues in the stor. Worth reading. Shouldn't be hard to track down as TPB (trade paperback).

1 minute ago, Ashnflash said:

Hard to do with out any info on the summersets. If the all have a regular Batman as the winter wave then it will be around 14-18. We got 4 in the sets and IIRC there would be 10-14 Batman in the CMF 5 non Batman heroes and 5-7 villains. That is of cause if the list is correct. Some have speculated that te CMF will all have exclusive figures and Batsuits appearing other places like Excalibur Batman won't be in the CMF line. 

I wanted to ask if it was allowed before just posting but thanks to @CM4Sci's photos yesterday I have put together two LDD files for an extension to the batsuit display that will let you put up to 19 figures on the rig. One file shows the full thing and the second includes only the new bricks you would need (for bricklink, brickowl etc).

If it's allowed I'll upload if for people to use if this isn't the right place, if someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

27 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

We were told less than half were batsuits. That means no more than 9. 

I think the last rumour I heard there was around 5 Batsuits in the CMF line. Add in Excalibat to that along with the suits in the Cave and that gives us around 11 I think.

Edited by Robianco