Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

The Batsuit, Allies, and Rogues Selection is expanding!

Getting Riddle Racer, Balloon Escape, and Catcycle Chase on release day.

I'm getting the cheap ones since I'm buying the City Pizza Van and Assembly Square with that.

I personally think the chase is good, and I like that there's a building and the minifigure choice was good in my opinion, also for the killer croc set, I think it's epic too but I'm not getting.

the clayface set is a dissapointment while the riddle chase is awesome

Wow, news overload! Where to begin? The Catwoman set is fantastic, 3 brand new figures and some decent builds. The riddler set is also brilliant, the car is decent and the minifigures included are superb. The Croc set is meh, like everyone here I am not convinced on the Croc figure itself but the biggest shock is the fact that they went for the female version of Tarantula... bound to be some controversy there. 

Having seen most of the wave my must get sets are Arkham Asylum, The Catwoman set, The Scarecrow Pizza set, The Riddler car set, The small Joker set and the highlight of the wave, the Scuttler. I am planning on getting several figures from the other sets but overal I don't feel that they are worth the money. 

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

@Thelegodan I think she's the same skin colour as barbara gordon.

I'm planning on entering it with scarecrow.

Yeah, mine is going to be about Penguin, I have been working on the set all day, we are allowed to use cardboard in the background if we decorated it aren't we

When will we have a better look at the pizza set and the scarecrow minifigure?

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Wow, news overload! Where to begin? The Catwoman set is fantastic, 3 brand new figures and some decent builds. The riddler set is also brilliant, the car is decent and the minifigures included are superb. The Croc set is meh, like everyone here I am not convinced on the Croc figure itself but the biggest shock is the fact that they went for the female version of Tarantula... bound to be some controversy there. 

Having seen most of the wave my must get sets are Arkham Asylum, The Catwoman set, The Riddler car set, The small Joker set and the highlight of the wave, the Scuttler. I am planning on getting several figures from the other sets but overal I don't feel that they are worth the money. 

There is probably a female Tarantula to try to make more femal characters, I don't mind whatever gender they are, the figure still looks ace

Does anyone else want the outside of the Iceberg Lounge with the Penguin Limo set?

Just now, J3D1-T said:

There is probably a female Tarantula to try to make more femal characters, I don't mind whatever gender they are, the figure still looks ace

That's not why......................... I don't want to have this discussion again. On a side note, does the clayface set only come with those 3 hand combinations and no actual hand!

I did make a Mad Hatter using the Lincoln torso and legs with a Black Top Hat and the bearded face from the Lexcorp goon from the BVS set.

Might find a new face later too because it's double sided.

Just now, maginnster27 said:

That's not why......................... I don't want to have this discussion again. On a side note, does the clayface set only come with those 3 hand combinations and no actual hand!

What is it then??? I've never really heard of Tarantula I was just giving an idea

Just now, Nexo Bricks said:

I did make a Mad Hatter using the Lincoln torso and legs with a Black Top Hat and the bearded face from the Lexcorp goon from the BVS set.

Might find a new face later too because it's double sided.

Sounds good

Just now, J3D1-T said:

What is it then??? I've never really heard of Tarantula I was just giving an idea

This has been discussed to great detail before but to fill you in, she raped Nightwing in the comics so yea. (not trying to start a new discussion just explaining).

3 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Google, that is the answer! :wink:

Let's not discuss the choice to use Tarantula again. The set designers...or more likely the movie designers chose to use her and as such she found her way into a set. Leave it at that, and discuss the merits of the set itself not the characters it includes. Thanks! :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Captain Nemo said:

Google, that is the answer! :wink:

Let's not discuss the choice to use Tarantula again. The set designers...or more likely the movie designers chose to use her and as such she found her way into a set. Leave it at that, and discuss the merits of the set itself not the characters it includes. Thanks! :thumbup:

I've never actually heard of her, I just quoted what I thought they put her in thought because someone wasn't sure as to why

1 minute ago, J3D1-T said:

I've never actually heard of her, I just quoted what I thought they put her in thought because someone wasn't sure as to why

Read up about her, definitely should never be mentioned again

Just now, GentlemanJoker said:

Interesting to note that Magpie has short, white hair like her appearance in Beware the Batman, instead of her traditional mohawk look.

Yea, was wondering about that myself. Her appearance seems to be heavily influenced by Beware the Batman but it isn't a 100% copy. Does anyone know why she has red stripes on her cheeks? 

Then that means Harley Quinn is in the CMF line?

Because there were rumors we'd get her in another set. 

Unless she is in the Penguin's Artic Roller, which is unlikely, then one set we have left is..... the CMF line

By the way, do we know anything about the minifigures in the Penguin's Artic Roller set?

Edited by Robert8

I think it's great to see so many obscure villains we'd never get any other way (Zebra Man!), plus new designs of main characters. And you can get most of the main characters in just a few sets if you don't have unlimited funds, unlike say Star Wars where each and every main character is in a separate $50+ set. So yay for Lego for actually making a wave of sets that kids AND AFOLs can enjoy!

Oh, and Magpie actually has red hair; the white hair is a wig, so the red "stripes" are actually her real hair showing through!