Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

12 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

Thank you! Can you post pics of the Batman's head on the 3 extra batsuits, the back of batgirl's mask, and the Bruce Wayne hair on Doctor Strange (if you have him)?

neEoh5u.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Thanks for the pictures! They look awesome! So you said it holds 7 right or did you say it holds 7 more? Is that how many suits we will be getting or will there be more?

The entire rack all around holds 7 suits, so there are 4 more spots. 

@Mr Greeble

k0XXLWC.jpg 

Edited by CM4Sci

1 hour ago, CM4Sci said:

The entire rack all around holds 7 suits, so there are 4 more spots. 

So definitely not enough then... :hmpf_bad: Time to make my own then...

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please do not quote pictures

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

@CM4Sci what does the printing on the back of the boxing bat look like?

Continuation of the black belt and the generic back muscle lines

If anyone has seen Penguins Arctic Roller, Is the penguin figure the same or different??? Is it lacking in any accessories??? Are any of the prints different?? That sort of stuff really.

1 minute ago, LegoShroom said:

If anyone has seen Penguins Arctic Roller, Is the penguin figure the same or different??? Is it lacking in any accessories??? Are any of the prints different?? That sort of stuff really.

I have not seen the picture. But I hope that he will have an open umbrella. Maybe he can use the new piece from one of the new Friends set? I don't know, that's what I thought of when I saw the pictures. 

1 minute ago, LegoShroom said:

I haven't seen it either, but I read somewhere that it's just a new face print. That said, if anyone has pics, please share them?

8 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

I guess he will have the face shown in the NYCC banner

5 minutes ago, latenightguy said:

Here is our first image of Zebra-Man!

Like I said, that is who was next to king tut in the trailer,

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please do not quote pictures

Wow. Don't know much about the character but the figure actually looks really awesome!!! :excited: 

Also, There are 3 people with a zoomed in Lego Batman Movie Joker profile pic commenting very close to one another in this forum and I'm losing track who is who. :tongue:

Sweet fig! 

---

On another note--everyone please do not quote pictures! If you are replying to another person who posted an image, remove the quoted image from your post. We do not need two or three duplicate images on the same page--it adds nothing but clutter. It's also my biggest pet peeve; and it drives me insane. I've had to remove close to a dozen duplicate images today alone. Don't quote media! 

Thanks! :thumbup: