Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Picked up the Mr. Freeze set at my Target in Chicago. Going to start Building it now and post my thoughts after.

Though not TLBM related, a Creator Christmas Polybag is showing up in Christmas Sections in Targets.

I was going to build my own batcave over the Christmas holidays, but will buy the set because it makes a good base/starting point. I want the Mr Freeze set but will pass on my other favourite, the batmobile, cause I really want the batwing. Does anyone have any details on this set? thx

btw- I want to buy all the batman figures from the cmf so I can add them to the suit display in the batcave.

2 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

I was going to build my own batcave over the Christmas holidays, but will buy the set because it makes a good base/starting point. I want the Mr Freeze set but will pass on my other favourite, the batmobile, cause I really want the batwing. Does anyone have any details on this set? thx

btw- I want to buy all the batman figures from the cmf so I can add them to the suit display in the batcave.

Lol I'm doing the opposite. I'm buying the Batcave and taking it apart and adding the stone parts to my pre-existing Batcaves (LBM and 1966). 

I do not believe there is a Batwing as of right now. There is only the Scuttler if that is what you're referring to? 

4 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Ha totally forgot about the batwing actually... funny that one of the first things that we saw from this movie will be in the second wave (atleast I assume it will be in the summer wave).

I really like all the sets so far, my wallet on the other hand hates them. There are some things that could have been better, but nothing that will keep me from buying these sets.

I really hope Chef Joker will be in the cmf series since he will go so well with the pizza delivery set.

Btw I love that these sets give us so many civilian. The big problem I always had with themed set is that they contained the heroes and the villains, but (almost) never anyone to be saved.

Oh and I really like the new batcave. Because they used this brown like colour (I'm sorry, don't know what it's called) over grey and this way it will look nice if you display it next to the 66 batcave.

4 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Lol I'm doing the opposite. I'm buying the Batcave and taking it apart and adding the stone parts to my pre-existing Batcaves (LBM and 1966). 

I do not believe there is a Batwing as of right now. There is only the Scuttler if that is what you're referring to? 

The batwing was rumoured to be in the summer wave. It was suppose to come with poison ivy if I remember correctly. Although, we saw poison ivy in the scuttler so maybe rumours have changed.

I believe DeltaCustoms was providing this information.

Edited by JACKATTACKS

1 minute ago, JACKATTACKS said:

The batwing was rumoured to be in the summer wave. It was suppose to come with poison ivy if I remember correctly. Although, we saw poison ivy in the scuttler so maybe rumours have changed.

I believe DeltaCustoms was providing this information.

Perhaps Ivy and the rumoured Gentleman Ghost switched places...? 

Just now, JACKATTACKS said:

I believe that the rumour was that Poison Ivy was to come with the Batwing but then it was Catanas who first mentioned the Scuttler. Then I think everything we "knew" about the Batwing was transferred over to the Scuttler set. We have also been told and see a lot of things first hand that the preliminaries are not always reliable. That being said everyone just sit back and be patient and wait :classic:

I actually kinda like the clayface set but there could've been a lot more effort put into the legs and I wish he had a hand but I fully expected at least one arm to have a stud shooter. I really don't get the point of that scarecrow set as it doesn't fit him at all. That set would make a lot more sense if it was riddler or joker in his place.

I wonder if they'll try and incorporate some transforming or combining feature with the batmobile and the wave 2 batwing as in the film the batmobile becomes the batwing. It's not very likely but i'd like to see it.

4 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

The "batwing" Delta described was the Scuttler. 

I still think there will be a proper Batwing in the summer wave though

Especially considering we are still missing the Scarecrow with his regular costume, and he had a small plane or something in the trailer

3 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I wonder if they'll try and incorporate some transforming or combining feature with the batmobile and the wave 2 batwing as in the film the batmobile becomes the batwing. It's not very likely but i'd like to see it.

I don't think that's really possible.... There isn't a switch or a button like Batman pushes in the trailer or Badcop pulls in TLM to transform his car. That being said, like Badcop, I believe if we get the Batwing it will be a separate set like Badcop had. 

Also:

Edited by Ashnflash

Just now, Ashnflash said:

I don't think that's really possible.... There isn't a switch or a button like Batman pushes in the trailer or Badcop pulls in TLM to transform his car. That being said, like Badcop, I believe if we get the Batwing it will be a separate set like Badcop had. 

yeah, that sounds about right. Do u guys remember Jek 14's Starfighter. It was black and red - you could modify it into a batjet or something

2 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Yeah, thought so. That idea of having scarecrow in the summer batwing set that @Robert8 (nice name by the way) had sounds really cool as scarecrow is one of my favourite villains.

Edited by robertgorman2505

4 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Has anyone noticed that Brickleaks on Facebook has added all the photos that were posted by @fordtruckin and @Invincible_LEGOMAN yesterday?

So has almost every single LEGO news site. Some of them are giving them credit but not all of them.... :sceptic:

Edited by Ashnflash

lol. I sought of hate to bring this back up as it had been thoroughly discussed a while ago, but what minifigures are suppose to be in the cmf? I can only remember King tut, Glam bat, cave bat and tutu bat? thx

Just now, JACKATTACKS said:

lol. I sought of hate to bring this back up as it had been thoroughly discussed a while ago, but what minifigures are suppose to be in the cmf? I can only remember King tut, Glam bat, cave bat and tutu bat? thx

As far I as I know, the only one 100% confirmed so far is Batgirl

2 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

what minifigures are suppose to be in the cmf?

I think the eraser, catman, chef joker, march harriet (or harriet march, not sure) and dick grayson are in it (the rumoured list anyway)and there are more I can't remember.

Edited by robertgorman2505

Just now, Robert8 said:

As far I as I know, the only one 100% confirmed so far is Batgirl

Batgirl? isn't that a bit strange as she already appears in a set?

1 minute ago, robertgorman2505 said:

The eraser, catman, chef joker, march harriet (or harriet march, not sure) dick grayson, and more I can't remember.

chef joker sounds interesting, thx