Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, JackTOC said:

The person in the purple mask might be the calculator and the person in the top hat might be the mad hatter

The person in the purple mask might be also Catwoman.

Everything that's been leaked and seen in the last few days loos great, and hot damn that Scuttler is awesome. Can someone like make a little list of what we've seen? Little hard to wade through all these replies.

33 minutes ago, AngelofVengeanceAzrael7 said:

Everything that's been leaked and seen in the last few days loos great, and hot damn that Scuttler is awesome. Can someone like make a little list of what we've seen? Little hard to wade through all these replies.

The first post here gets updated with the new info, so it's really easy to follow that way.

Joker and Batman with 124 pieces is $15 but for $5 more you get an extra minifigure and 70 more pieces. So silly.

Also are the balloon bottom pieces only allowed in license sets? Friends gets the old piece but Batman and Angry Birds get new piece.

Edited by Bricknblue

12 hours ago, RealBroSpeak said:

Hey everyone,

I looked back and didn't see that anyone commented about this, but I could be wrong. Who's the guy with the pink helmet between Polka Dot Man and Joker?

da.png

Professor Pyg? I know he is pretty dark but the mask looks like it could be him

37 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Professor Pyg? I know he is pretty dark but the mask looks like it could be him

yea, i think could be pyg. 

17 hours ago, coronaking said:

Thanks for pointing out that Robin in a suit! :classic: That was the only one from the leaked CMF pic that I couldn't recognize as anything. Now I see it.

By the way - can anyone identify the villains behind Joker that aren't seen clearly? From left to right there's also some kind of mohawk, a top hat and someone with a blue face and a mark on his forehead on the right. And a few more between them.

I am pretty sure the Mohawk guy is zebra man 

11 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

And when I can expect the images of CMF?

That's a good question. Series 16 was already in stores before we got pictures. I think it's 'delayed' to February this year to give series 16 and Disney more time. I'd say they will either be leaked in a newspaper like these sets after Christmas. But that's just a complete guess.

Some of the sets have been leaking early because aren't a few of them coming out in a few weeks?

New trailer and sets look amazing!

Did anyone notice in the trailer (around 1:51) the bat-fam looks to be running away from Gorilla Grodd (only massive gorilla I couldnthink of from DC)? Also around that same moment we see Alfred wearing the 60s bat suit which is awesome.

Also is the Catwoman set 70902 or 70911? I've heard both so I just wanted clarification.

Edited by Rookie875

2 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

New trailer and sets look amazing!

Did anyone notice in the trailer (around 1:51) the bat-fam looks to be running away from Gorilla Grodd (only massive gorilla I couldnthink of from DC)? Also around that same moment we see Alfred wearing the 60s bat suit which is awesome.

I think that's just King Kong, kind of a weird thing to put in the trailer I know, but there's Gremlins in there too!

I think the pink mask guy is Quakemaster. He just seems to fit in better with the other classic characters (apart from March Harriet). If he was Wrath I reckon the red streaks on the face would be more apparent, if he was Pyg I reckon he would have ears and an actual mask mould, and if he was Calculator he would have that giant thing on his head. The colour fits Quakemaster pretty well too.87012-176327-quakemaster.jpg

But then the white eyes lean to Pyg or Wrath...

1 minute ago, Shawn said:

Here is my crack at Eraser based on the trailer.  

Noice! Exited to get this figure

9 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Pretty sure his head is a normal silver :tongue:

I was thinking that as well, but I was not sure which way Lego would go.  :)

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Do we know for sure which few sets are being released on the 27th? 

Mr. Freeze, Batmobile, Lowrider and the Batcave.

9 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

Better look at Poison ivy! She's definitely the best one we've gotten for sure:

Already posted :wink:

But yeah she looks amazing

(Those earphones though.... :sick:)

Edited by Robert8

Joker Balloon Escape looks like a nice little set to get Batman and The Joker. The Scuttler  is incredible, the build pretty good but the mini figures make the set, especially Poison Ivy.