Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

That Bat creature set or whatever it's called looks great. Oh man, I don't have the space nor the budget for these things. :grin:

That Scuttler looks impressive! And the Joker has these long coattails in both sets. So not much variation there, I guess.

But I love the Balloon Escape Set - probably the easiest (cheapest) way to get both Batman and the Joker, if you only care for the figures.

Edited by coronaking

Just now, Ice Fox said:

Wait ... was that King Kong at 1:51 in the trailer? (behind the building)

There's also some kind of green monster at around 1:56. I wonder what the Joker is up to there. (But that probably doesn't belong here?)

Joker is holding a bomb that says bomb! Incredible just incredible. It's already my favourite movie.

Oh and I don't think that's Ethan Hunt but he does kinda look like him. 

Edited by Ashnflash

ROBIN CALLED BATMAN FATHER IN IT :cry_happy: Oh my goodness this movie is so amazing, brings a whole new meaning to the Batfamily. 

I'm hoping the other sets are gonna pop up today too!

13 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

I don't want this set. I want the set with Poison Ivy and other.

Seems you didn't even look at the pictures, because if you had, you would've seen poison ivy there in the scuttler set.. 

Just now, Zergos said:

Seems you didn't even look at the pictures, because if you had, you would've seen poison ivy there in the scuttler set.. 

I mentioned the Scuttler.

It looks like Barbara has two toned arms with black short sleeves and skin tone for the lower half. Pretty cool new pieces. I really like that Ivy as well, so I'll definitely be getting the Scuttler! :) 

40 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

Loved the trailer especially the first look at a few of the set builds. Scutter looks good but to large for a set so I feel like they will scale it down.

I thought that too, but looking at these set pictures (thanks, Invincible_LEGOMAN!) - it seems to be exactly the same! Including these retractable arms. What a monstrous build. :sweet:

1 minute ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I called craz quilt

He hasn't been confirmed for any sets or the CMF line yet though. He's just in the movie as far as we know. 

The 4th Trailer and those Sets look very promising.I can`t be the only one who want`s a Bat-Kayak, a Bat-Zeppelin or a Bat-Sub as a Set,right?

About Jokers Coattails,they might be a bit over the Top but it really fits into the silly Theme of this Movie.From the beginning i was more concerned about Jokers pointy Teeth,but i can live with them.

Better high res pictures on the lego Facebook page. 

Scuttled looks VERY cool. And Ivy's hairpiece is AWESOME.

2 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Is Barbara wearing an assault vest? It looks like a separate piece. However I'm using a very small screen so I could be mistaken.

Yeah, looks like the vests the robot police had in the Lego Movie sets.