Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

5 hours ago, williejm said:

The seemingly-incomplete list, even allowing for all the Bat variants, seems quite light on female characters 

The 'final' list isn't much better. It's 30% female, which I suppose is quite good considering his rogues gallery is mostly male.

19 minutes ago, Catanas said:

The 'final' list isn't much better. It's 30% female, which I suppose is quite good considering his rogues gallery is mostly male.

That's 6/20, which is more than what I expected. 

I think that means we are getting at least a Posion Ivy/Harley Quinn/Catwoman version in this series (one of them)

26 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

That's 6/20, which is more than what I expected. 

I think that means we are getting at least a Posion Ivy/Harley Quinn/Catwoman version in this series (one of them)

One of them has a variant, sure. I'm also assuming certain characters line up with their comic book incarnations and don't have a gender swap.

Edited by Catanas

We already have Poison Ivy and Catwoman in both jumpsuits and their costumes. Getting a third variation of them is unlikely

So, my money is on Harley Quinn

@CM4Sci Thanks for helping fill out that list! So many fun and weird characters! So many awesome new pieces and recolors! Wheeee! I don't know how I'll possibly be able to get enough of that pink tutu :look:

50 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

We already have Poison Ivy and Catwoman in both jumpsuits and their costumes. Getting a third variation of them is unlikely

We could still get Pamela Isley and Selena Kyle versions of them, so there is a chance.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Or a full-suited purple/black Catwoman (whichever we don't get in her set). I agree that Harley seems most likely, though.

50 minutes ago, Borex said:

The orca and hare minifig are both female, right? 

:thumbup:

Also I'm surprised you guys haven't noted that there can be more than one type of Bat variant .... :P

2 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Or a full-suited purple/black Catwoman (whichever we don't get in her set). I agree that Harley seems most likely, though.

Her costume is purple in the movie

Image result for lego batman movie catwoman

A black version of the costume would be redundant, and a waste of a CMF IMHO, especially considering that there have been several black catwoman minifigures already

10 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Actually, from what we've seen the catalog didn't have a page for the minifigures... just this thing I found.

That doesn't even have TLBM logo on it.

i would love to see a Gotham city sirens (a set that would be truly sick if it would include Catwoman, Harley, and Ivy) and maybe a Jokerland set... cant wait for the movie! 

1 hour ago, Catanas said:

:thumbup:

Also I'm surprised you guys haven't noted that there can be more than one type of Bat variant .... :P

So, are you talking about a Batgirl variant? Hmm....

It's weird having these weird female characters over Phantasm, she was the villain of the first animated Batman movie. Oh well, I think 6/20 is a nice number considering that this theme will skew male anyway. 

1 hour ago, liortenz said:

i would love to see a Gotham city sirens (a set that would be truly sick if it would include Catwoman, Harley, and Ivy) and maybe a Jokerland set... cant wait for the movie! 

You'll have to wait for the Harley Quinn movie for that, but even then it's unlikely we'll get all the Gotham girls in one set.

So ASSUMING the leaked pic is accurate (I know a lot of traditionally in-the-know people are saying it is, but it's just so prelim-y that I have to reserve judgment), the only character we don't know about is the one smack dab in the middle, between Harley and Barbara. There are some others that some people have questioned, but I'm pretty sure the bottom left is Tarantula and the third from the bottom right is King Tut. If 6 out of 20 are females, then, unless I'm wrong about other figs, the middle character is a female. #8 Harley, #10 Barbara, #13 Tarantula, #16 Orca, #19 March Hare. That's only 5. So unless I'm missing something, and assuming it really is 6 out of 20, then the middle character is a female. The image I've looked at is particularly difficult because the prelim stamp goes right over her body/face. It looks like there is a bow tie and a jacket that's too short for a lab coat. But if it's not a female, my guess would be Robin in dress-up civilian clothes to match dressed-up Bruce Wayne in the Batcave set.

Man, that's a lot of ifs in one post.

My take overall, I love any new character and any Batman variant. The only one that I really cringe at is Chef-disguise Joker. Ugh! You can complain about the cartooniness of some of the other characters, but at least they are true to their (albeit obscure) source material. But Chef Joker? That is the main reason why I'm hoping this picture isn't completely true.

3 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

That doesn't even have TLBM logo on it.

Doesn't need it. TLM box didn't have it, neither Simpsons had it, Series 14 didn't have it. 

https://flic.kr/p/NhEeTm

I saw this in the Nexo Knights 2017 Forum. In it, we have our first look at Kite Man and Calendar Man. While I think they look decent, I hope Calendar Man has a cape of some sort in the final set.

Edited by latenightguy

For those who don't know these both come in 70903 with capes and gliders/kites

Lpdls27.jpg 

Edited by CM4Sci

7 minutes ago, Mr Greeble said:

Wow! All those figures look amazing! Who is in the top right?

Likely from City, she's yellow skin so unlikely to be a LBM character

1 hour ago, CM4Sci said:

For those who don't know these both come in 70903

I know hardly anything about (DC) Superheroes, so which of these are in the CMF series? Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. :classic:

35 minutes ago, Mr Greeble said:

Wow! All those figures look amazing! Who is in the top right?

from 60151 City Dragster Transporter

Edited by Exetrius