Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Didn't see that one. Sorry

found some new rumours over on Facebook though. I won't link it though cause captain nemo will just get rid of it.

for cmfs:

we may be getting

harleen quinzel 

Nurse joker

Another jumpsuit joker

dick Grayson 

clock king

king tut

red hood(omega verse)

eraser

tarantula

mad Harriet 

catman

and orca

exciting stuff!

3 hours ago, Slink00 said:

Sorry, the rumour I heard was the batwing. That sounds cool tho

They'll have to do something different with the Gordon in the cmf series then, perhaps in his detective clothes?

New from delta.customs on Instagram 

don't if there's any other primary source 

Either in the cmfs or the car set. Probably the set though

The handcuffs make me think it's a getaway car, makes sense with random villains (calendar man, kite man, riddler) trying to escape from arkham. So pleased we don't have another spandex skin suit sporting riddler. At last! A respectable foe!

Those pictures were revealed a week or two ago further back in the chat, but thanks anyway! I really hope that the popular villains are in the CMF series or inexpensive sets because I don't have a huge Lego budget and I really want the new villains! 

Ooo I love Riddlers question printed arms! :wub: As for Le Joker, I agree with the marker theory. I could see the kid highlighting his little mouth to make it more "scary"

7 hours ago, Slink00 said:

Oh right, didn't see it. Did it seem legit?

Some say they are legit. Some say they are not

So, we don't know :purrr:

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Some say they are legit. Some say they are not

So, we don't know :purrr:

Well Catana mentioned that we'd get a Barbara variant in the CMF on Flickr. Which, if true, would class with the photo 

There's the rub. If it really was an early sketch for them then some of them might be right... if it was just fan art based on rumours then most of it might be wrong. I think as it stands it's considered fake as far as the mods are concerned...

10 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

It just came to me that with the release of this Batcave, Lego will have released 2 Batcaves in 2016, as many Batcaves as it had released in total prior to the year!

Well, to be fair, the LBM one is a 2017 set; and you're not counting the two Juniors ones, which I think sort of count. :grin:

But if you do count the Juniors one, that's true because of the one we got this year in the 60's one! :tongue:

That puts us as 8 Batcaves I think.

(They're releasing another DUPLO one next year with Poison Ivy)

47 minutes ago, just2good said:

Well, to be fair, the LBM one is a 2017 set; and you're not counting the two Juniors ones, which I think sort of count. :grin:

But if you do count the Juniors one, that's true because of the one we got this year in the 60's one! :tongue:

Haha, all right, count the Juniors ones. :tongue: In my mind there are only 4 Batcaves. :tongue:

38 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

That puts us as 8 Batcaves I think.

(They're releasing another DUPLO one next year with Poison Ivy)

I wasn't counting the Duplo ones as I thought we were just talkin' about System. :grin:

Just now, just2good said:

I wasn't counting the Duplo ones as I thought we were just talkin' about System. :grin:

Still thought it was intersting to share we've had 7 more Batcaves since 2005, in such a short timespan. Wonder what the next one will be like.. maybe one of the Justice League sets is a Batcave.. Invasion part 6.

So counting both juniors and Duplo too. The Bat-Cave has been discovered by:

Joker- twice

Lex Luthor

Catwoman- twice

Riddler

Penguin- three times

Bane

Mr Freeze 

Poison Ivy- twice

This is why he has to update it every few years...

Edited by Duncan Young

10 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Man, for a secret location, Lego Bruce seems to do a poor job keeping it that way.

I mean, the Batcave has a pretty storied history of being discovered by villains in other Batman media as well. Little surprise that the sets we've gotten would focus on those sorts of (admittedly rare in the long run) occurences, since otherwise there's not a lot of easy ways to fit conflict into a set representing Batman's most inner sanctum.

Just now, Lyichir said:

I mean, the Batcave has a pretty storied history of being discovered by villains in other Batman media as well. Little surprise that the sets we've gotten would focus on those sorts of (admittedly rare in the long run) occurences, since otherwise there's not a lot of easy ways to fit conflict into a set representing Batman's most inner sanctum.

Yeah, I mean even Killer Moth discovered it! Killer Moth!

It's not that hard. They just have to follow the Batmobile/Batwing, etc...

And yet they don't know Batman's secret indentity lol

It's like "Hey the Batcave is under Wayne Manor! Mmm I wonder who Batman could be...."

8 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It's like "Hey the Batcave is under Wayne Manor! Mmm I wonder who Batman could be...."

Eh, Bane knows who is in most versions and pre-52 Riddler knew in his later years. But yeah, come on guys bring your A-game

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Well, except for Bane, and Hugo Strange, and late post-crisis Riddler, and Hush, and Ra's al Ghul, and Catwoman, and New 52 Joker...

So aside from rumours, what do you guys actually want to see in the batman cmf? The picture sounds like it had some good ideas. I especially like the idea of Clock King.

If Catanas said we are getting another Barbara, I can bet you that the four 'neutral characters' will be Barbara, Dick, Alfred and Gordon.

Another thing I really want to see is a Mad Hatter and a minifigure scale Clayface.

Although he hasn't been in any trailers... 

6 apparently, which isn't too bad.

It would be great if we got the reggae one! I like the look of the batman beyond too.