Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

That means there could be a $15 set and a $13 set or two $13 sets. I'm going to say the second option because the Lego movie did the same thing. But I'm sure nobody knows that at the moment.

Since the catwoman set is 70901, I'm going to guess there is only one set smaller than that one: 70900

Maybe a $15 set, as you say

I don't see a TLBM set being cheaper than that

Edited by Robert8

Series 16 are £2.49/£2.50 at the minute and toymasters sells them for £2.99 (*coughs* rip-off!) so maybe they will be go up or toymasters is just ripping off people?

Remember Toy Master are more like franchises than an actual chain, the one i usually visit is still going by rrp

I can't see the mr freeze set being less than $19.99

I can. Provided that the mech is the only build it wont cost too much. Just watch the villains line up shot from the second teaser a few times and focus on the mech behind two face as it falls down (assuming that it's Freeze's mech). It doesn't look very big at all.

Edited by LegoShroom

Looks like there'll be atleast 2 dimensions sets for TLBM, one pack with excalibur Batman and one with Batgirl and Robin. Also looks like excalibur Batman has different eyes to create his iconic batglare.

I absolutely love that Batman figure! This makes me super excited to see the other variants we are getting!

Edited by Ashnflash

I've got a question for those who have seen the Batcave set. Is the Batcomputer in the Batcave set better or worse or the same to the one in the Dimensions Portal. Because to me it's a little too small...

On one of the sites talking about the Batman Story Pack, it said that Robin can turn into Night wing. And this is LBM Robin. Strange...

Well the LBM Robin IS the Dick Grayson version...though in name only it looks like.

Hothbricks have that image on their feed at the moment. Is there a reason it couldn't be posted here?

29499764630_8d1a7f480d_z.jpg

29499764970_13b55642cd_z.jpg

If for some reason these aren't allowed to be shared please delete.

They're being used in press about the packs so I'd assume they've been circulated officially and are then OK to use?

Edited by Robianco

Maybe little versions of the images can be added to the first post to keep that up to date. I'm glad there's at least another way to pick up Robin so it can be converted to Carrie Kelly. Bart's catapult is already waiting.

Is the Excalibur Batman something that is exclusive to the LBM or has it appeared in any of the games so far? Also... does this mean that the Excalibur Batman will be exclusive to this Dimensions set?

I don't even have Dimensions and I'm going to have to buy that Excalibur Batman. The figure is great and that horse build is incredible!

I don't even have Dimensions and I'm going to have to buy that Excalibur Batman. The figure is great and that horse build is incredible!

Same here... I've been close to picking up Dimensions packs before just for the figure but never been compelled to pull the trigger. These on the other hand...

Maybe little versions of the images can be added to the first post to keep that up to date.

Those pictures are allowed of course as they have been unveiled publicly, but I won't be adding them to the first page here as technically they are branded under the Lego Dimensions theme and not Superheroes/LBM itself.

Dimensions product discussion should go under physical brick discussion or the game discussion itself. :wink: