Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Hmm... there was one set we didn't see called The Scuttler. Which might just be the coolest Bat-vehicle ever!

Imagine a bat crawling around on its limbs. It's tall, long, and the head is the head of a bat! Comes with Poison Ivy, Batman, along with Robin, Barbara, and Gordon in Gala outfits. Apparently it's supposed to come with a well-mannered spirit but it was not in the picture!

You know what would be a really nice treat to end the day today? A certain someone who has been posting in other thread set names in bold and giving awesome descriptions with minifigs we're getting. I'd absolutely love it if that somehow happened here :wink:

He just did that...

He just did that...

He didn't... He didn't give us an official name and he only described one set. Also other themes are getting the list of everything from their waves, that's what I'd like.

Just like with The LEGO Movie and Jurassic World and Age of Ultron and The Force Awakens and Angry Birds and, well, every movie that gets LEGO sets before the movie releases, prelim catalogs most likely aren't gonna show much more than some blank boxes. So maybe let's just be patient?

Edited by Tragic Banjo

Thanks for the info CM4Sci

Is the The Scuttler bigger than the Batmobile set?

Has Poison Ivy any vehicle or something? Or she is just there (like Man Bat in the Batmobile set)?

It's about the same size if not a tiny bit bigger. Ivy's got a little plant monster and there's an extra jetpack included for Batman

hardly worth it if almost all of them are just Bat-variants instead of special characters anyway.

This might be a nightmare for all of the bag feelers unless the bat-variants have unique accessories to help them identify/differentiate between however many Batmans may be in the CMF series.

It's about the same size if not a tiny bit bigger. Ivy's got a little plant monster and there's an extra jetpack included for Batman

Is Batman wearing a wacky batsuit in that set (mariachi, tutu, etc) or the regular black suit like he does in the Batmobile set?

If so, I'm starting to think the "special" batsuits will be exclusives to the CMF line (and the batcave) and Batman will be wearing the black suit in all the sets

I'm just hoping that we'll get a Batman Beyond minifigure as it has been teased quite a bit. Also hoping to get dual molded light bluish gray legs with either black or dark blue boots.

If someone could clarify something for me, I have gotten very confused ...

Is the Scuttler the same vehicle/set as the Batwing? Or are they separate things?

The Batmobile in the trailer transforms into the Batwing, so I wonder if there will be anyway to build one out of the other. However, they seem to be ignoring real Lego physics in this one, unlike in The Lego Movie.

From what CM4Sci said, I think the Scuttler is a bat-shaped mech, not the Batwing shown in the trailer

I guess that Batwing could be in the summer wave or maybe is an exclusive?

Sorry, I meant European price increase, not strictly UK. Word on one of the other threads is 3.99. I'm assuming that's Euros?

Does the UK use Euros now? I missed a memo ...

I know it's probably unlikely but just in case, CM4Sci did you see anything about Arkham Asylum?

No - I think it's an exclusive.

Does the UK use Euros now? I missed a memo ...

Did you check your Spam folder? :tongue:

But in all seriousness, I'm American and, as required by law, ignorant of various aspects of the outside world. That's one of those things that I forget since it has no immediate impact on my life (barring a lofty discussion on global economics *zzzzz*), and my personal experience is quite limited.

TL;DR

I dunno who the hell it affects, but it sucks for them. :sceptic: I'm glad it's not me. Yet. :cry_sad:

I'm just hoping that we'll get a Batman Beyond minifigure as it has been teased quite a bit. Also hoping to get dual molded light bluish gray legs with either black or dark blue boots.

Just letting you know, dual molded light bluish grey and black legs already exist, included with the Spooky Boy from Series 16. There's some printing but a good 10 minutes with the legs and an eraser should take care of that.

Also, the batwing rumor started when I reported on the Scuttler for the first time. Captain Unicorn referred to it as a Batwing, so that's what I called it. For all we know, it can fly, but maybe not. Or it can't fly and there's also a Batwing set. All I know is that the Scuttler is the batwing set I referred to, whether or not if it flies. I never heard about a batwing set.

On another note, if you are who I think you are, it was great seeing you (CM4Sci) 20 spots ahead of me at the Brickfair 2014 public day line on saturday. Better late than never.

Just letting you know, dual molded light bluish grey and black legs already exist, included with the Spooky Boy from Series 16. There's some printing but a good 10 minutes with the legs and an eraser should take care of that.

Also, the batwing rumor started when I reported on the Scuttler for the first time. Captain Unicorn referred to it as a Batwing, so that's what I called it. For all we know, it can fly, but maybe not. Or it can't fly and there's also a Batwing set. All I know is that the Scuttler is the batwing set I referred to, whether or not if it flies. I never heard about a batwing set.

On another note, if you are who I think you are, it was great seeing you (CM4Sci) 20 spots ahead of me at the Brickfair 2014 public day line on saturday. Better late than never.

Those legs have existed without printing since 2015, and have already come on a few different Batman minifigures.

Those legs have existed without printing since 2015, and have already come on a few different Batman minifigures.

The spooky boy's dual molded legs are light grey, while the 2015 ones on the New 52 and BvS Batman figures are dark grey.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

Series 16 are £2.49/£2.50 at the minute and toymasters sells them for £2.99 (*coughs* rip-off!) so maybe they will be go up or toymasters is just ripping off people?