Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Because the pictures of the figures don't show enough room for a printed piece, and it would be an arbitrary inclusion. Just because they have had them in the past doesn't mean they always will, especially in this case, where there is no need for a printed belt.

I suppose you are right, upon further inspection there is absolutely no room fro one. It surprises me just a bit, given the inclusion of the utility belt printed right up to the recent Desert Batman, in all different colors on all different variants. But the carticature of a belt included in the Lego Batman Movie wave does allow this omission, I suppose.

I don't know. Every Batman has a belt printed on the torso. I don't see why they wouldn't print one on these variants for the movie, belt piece included over top as well or not. I mean, look at the Civil War Falcon minifgure: he has a special wing pack piece over his neck that covered his back printing, but the back printing contained a print of the closed wing pack as well.

Also some one (trustable source) on the last page said that it was not included.

I think I may be wrong. I was watching a suits break down video and I saw small printed belt on another version of attic batman. This belt will bro ably be on the others. Pause it at 2:20

YES YES YES! This is an amazing Bruce Wayne!!!! Need that bow tie and hair piece!

Definitely, finally we have a Bruce who looks like a charming billionaire playboy!

Lol I just thought of another point of discussion/argument. Will this Bruce Wayne have a printed bowtie underneath the new bowtie mold :grin: :grin: :grin:

...or, just being misleading, as usual? :hmpf_bad:

Settle down, Gareth. :look:

Anything else in the CMF you'd like to share, AB?

Ouch, that hurt.

I ask the hard questions.

Is this all coming from the same source that provided the Nexo Knights information?

Not related to the sets, the gold cowl batman is actually called the bat pack.

Also scu-bat.

These both in the CMF? :look:

...SCU-BAT.

Doesn't that contradict previous reports of SCU-BAT being in the Batcave?

Edited by Sir Gareth

Are the Scu-bat and Bat Pack suits in the CMF line, or are those the two suits in the Batcave? Sorry, that's the only thing that's confusing me :classic:

AB seems to believe so...

I mean, he did say that more information would be revealed soon a few pages back. Did "soon" finally arrive?

I think that Bruce Wayne is very likely to be in the CMF line, as he doesn't really fit in any of the sets, according to the names. And he has a new piece so cant be a book exclusive