Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

This was said last page:

Oh so she is still Caucasian. I thought she would a more Tanish color like Batgirl and Commissioner Gordon! by the way are we getting Commissioner Gordon and The Justice League? I think Justice League could be in the summer wave but I don't know what do you guys think?

Is the Scarecrow better or worse than the on in the trailer? :look: :look: :look:

That's my fear, he looks great in the trailer. I'd hate for them to change his look in the set.

Oh so she is still Caucasian. I thought she would a more Tanish color like Batgirl and Commissioner Gordon! by the way are we getting Commissioner Gordon and The Justice League? I think Justice League could be in the summer wave but I don't know what do you guys think?

I could see her being a little more darker skin like the Catwoman at one point in the 1960s Batman series as a nod to that.

A lot of people get so mad when people post vague hints :laugh: it's so funny seeing how angry they get. They hate some of us for it!

Thanks for the information Catanas!

I for one liked the riddles (and riddles in general), I view them more in a sportively challenging kind of way, but that's prolly just due to me being an extremely smart person. :grin:

Relating to Scarecrow - I probably should have used the word disguise rather than costume.

Relating to Green Arrow - There is only one Justice League member in this wave and he features extremely prominently in the sets and film. In fact I'm pretty sure this whole film wouldn't exist without him! Not just pretty sure. It wouldn't.

That should cover all the following questions after Green Arrow...

Reworded a bit as maybe I wasn't making it obvious enough. :P

Edit : That's it from me I'm afraid. I'm sure something else will come along for you soon.

Edited by Catanas

Scarecrow - I probably should have used the word disguise rather than costume.

Green Arrow - The only Justice League member in this wave features extremely prominently in the sets and film. In fact I don't think the film or sets would work without him. :P

I'm guessing the JL will have a small role in the movie then. Makes sense that Bats would be the focus of his own movie sets (obviously). Catanas, sorry to add to the bombardment of questions aimed at you, but did you happen to notice if there were a lot of dual-molded legs in the sets?

Green Arrow - The only Justice League member in this wave features extremely prominently in the sets and film. In fact I'm pretty sure this whole film wouldn't exist without him!

Whoa! Awesome info! Thanks! Super excited for Green Arrow!

Green Arrow - The only Justice League member in this wave features extremely prominently in the sets and film. In fact I'm pretty sure this whole film wouldn't exist without him!

So im reading this as batman is the only jl member in this wave, the whole film wouldn't exist without batman!!!

Hope I'm reading this wrong

Whoa! Awesome info! Thanks! Super excited for Green Arrow!

So in the end GA does appear in atleast one set??

If yes it's a must buy for me.

I think you may want to reread that...

Batman would be a Justice League member that the LEGO Batman Movie wouldn't work without and who would show up a lot in the sets

So no GA?? Yay for getting excited for no reason :hmpf_bad:

I really need stop visiting threads like this and just wait untill the set pics come online.

Relating to Scarecrow - I probably should have used the word disguise rather than costume.

Relating to Green Arrow - There is only one Justice League member in this wave and he features extremely prominently in the sets and film. In fact I'm pretty sure this whole film wouldn't exist without him! Not just pretty sure. It wouldn't.

That should cover all the following questions after Green Arrow...

Reworded a bit as maybe I wasn't making it obvious enough. :P

Edit : That's it from me I'm afraid. I'm sure something else will come along for you soon.

I was reading this over and over again not understanding what you meant. But then I realized you were talking about Batman.... :hmpf_bad:

I hate the price-points of the two revealed sets (but I shouldn't be surprised since this is a licensed theme), but I really dug the designs--especially the Joker's car. Also, since it has been confirmed that we will be getting a pink version of the Batman cowl can we assume we are getting the ballerina bat-suit? I think that would make my daughter's day!

RE: Green Arrow

I feel like unleashing a string of curse words. I mean, I'm not really upset since I didn't really expect it to happen, but, bleep bleep bleepity bleep, I really want that figure. I absolutely abhor his current LEGO design, but I LOVE his classic* costume. Oh well, maybe later!

* Classic, not original, but, hey, I guess that's subjective.

RE: Green Arrow

I feel like unleashing a string of curse words. I mean, I'm not really upset since I didn't really expect it to happen, but, bleep bleep bleepity bleep, I really want that figure. I absolutely abhor his current LEGO design, but I LOVE his classic* costume. Oh well, maybe later!

* Classic, not original, but, hey, I guess that's subjective.

remember there is a second wave of sets coming in the summer. so maybe its possible we will get the justice league in those sets.