Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Cheetah?

Wait, all in this wave? All in the movie? Ever released?

Just ever released. I doubt Red Hood will be in the movie, because well, Jason hasn't even become Robin yet and to have him be Red Hood already just doesn't make alot of sense.

Wait - Ra's? Deathstroke? Orca? Catman?

This is new info?

Are we sure these aren't wish lists?

By the way - why have none of you said cheetah for the whole tiger lion weird story thing?

These should answer your questions. :classic:

I wouldn't expect Cheetah in a LBM theme. She's more suited to WW sets (if they happen), DC Superheroes sets, or Superhero Girls sets. To me, that definitely sounded like a Catman hint. As for the undead and their manners, I originally took that as a possible Solomon Grundy reference, until someone mentioned Gentleman Ghost. That makes so much more sense for the clue. And for Orca, part of me expects a regular fig with a molded bodysuit, something that could be reused as an animal suit CMF, like we/they are so fond of.

Curiouser and curiouser.

I wouldn't expect Cheetah in a LBM theme. She's more suited to WW sets (if they happen), DC Superheroes sets, or Superhero Girls sets. To me, that definitely sounded like a Catman hint. As for the undead and their manners, I originally took that as a possible Solomon Grundy reference, until someone mentioned Gentleman Ghost. That makes so much more sense for the clue. And for Orca, part of me expects a regular fig with a molded bodysuit, something that could be reused as an animal suit CMF, like we/they are so fond of.

Curiouser and curiouser.

:laugh: And now a Mad Hatter hint. :tongue:

JK.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Ya that list was just what we've gotten and what we're rumored to get. Not what's all coming in the new sets

Gentleman Ghost would be sick but all this is seeming more like hardcore speculation

It's not - Catanas is telling the truth.

Gentleman Ghost would be sick but all this is seeming more like hardcore speculation

Hardcore speculation based on hints and riddles. Is anyone else experiencing deja vu? :grin:

It's not - Catanas is telling the truth.

Technically he never directly said Gentleman's Ghost, he just hinted at him. But Gentleman's Ghost is in a set?

The filmmakers mentioned Orca in an interview, so he's probably referring to her. If she does appear, would she be the first female bigfig?

*Ahem... Points at Dogshank*

Still it would be very awesome to get Orca as a big fig!

Just ever released. I doubt Red Hood will be in the movie, because well, Jason hasn't even become Robin yet and to have him be Red Hood already just doesn't make alot of sense.

Jason Todd wasn't the first Red Hood + this film hardly looks like it'll be very true to DC canon so anything is possible.

I wouldn't expect Cheetah in a LBM theme. She's more suited to WW sets (if they happen), DC Superheroes sets, or Superhero Girls sets.

Well Captain Boomerang is in the film so why not Cheetah?

JK.

*huh*

No but can we actually just take a moment and try to comprehend how Kite Man and Tarantula, supposedly are going to be released before Mad Hatter, assuming he isn't in one of these sets...

Hatter is no mainstream character by any means but certainly shouldn't be amongst the few villains like these who haven't been in a set yet either :look:

*huh*

No but can we actually just take a moment and try to comprehend how Kite Man and Tarantula, supposedly are going to be released before Mad Hatter, assuming he isn't in one of these sets...

Because aside from a dozen or so of the best-known villains, the creators of the movie are deliberately going for obscure characters. Let's keep this in mind for all of the inevitable "Why is this D-list character being made before we've even gotten [insert your favorite C-list character]?!" complaints. Basically, if you're wondering why any given character didn't make the cut, the answer is probably, "They're too mainstream, maaaaan."

Well Captain Boomerang is in the film so why not Cheetah?

I don't recall seeing Captain Boomerang in any of the trailers or promotional materials or a anything. If it's true, and I missed something, then it's a fair point. HOWEVER, I still think the clue is more befitting Catman than Cheetah.

JK.

Ha, oops! Not a clue, I just like the phrase. I don't know jack :laugh:

I don't recall seeing Captain Boomerang in any of the trailers or promotional materials or a anything. If it's true, and I missed something, then it's a fair point. HOWEVER, I still think the clue is more befitting Catman than Cheetah.

He's the guy in blue in that screenshot of Batman knocking his tooth out

He's in my pic.

Has anyone done a complete set content list based on the hulk_smash info and delta customs and Catanas info?

Yes. Here you go.

Arkham Asylum

Figures: Batman, Aaron Cash, Joker (inmate), Riddler (inmate), Two-Face (inmate), Harleen Quinzel, Gaurds (2), Inmates (3),

Builds: Arkham Asylum

The Scuttler

Figures: Batman (assumed), Gentleman’s Ghost (rumored)

Builds: The Scuttler

The Batcave

Figures: Batman, Alfred, Disco Batman, Diver Batman, The Penguin, Penguins,

Builds: Batcave, Duck Boat, Batboat

The Batmobile

Figures: Batman, Robin, Kanobi Twins, Man Bat,

Builds: Batmobile

Joker’s Lowrider

Figures: Joker, Harley Quinn, Batgirl,

Builds: Joker’s Lowrider

Swamp Hideout

Figures: Batman, Killer Croc, Tarantula, Zebra Man,

Builds: Swamps Builds, Red Pickup Truck

The Batwing

Figures: Batman (assumed), Poison Ivy

Builds: The Batwing

Clayface Set

Figures: Clayface, Batman, Mayor

Penguin’s Limo

Figures: The Penguin

Builds: The Penguin’s Limo

Riddler’s Car

Figures: Riddler, Kite-Man, Calendar Man

Builds: Riddler’s Car

Catcycle

Figures: Catwoman

Builds: Catcycle

Mr. Freeze Set

Figures: Mr. Freeze, Batman, Hostage

Other known figures: The Eraser, Some cat related person

*huh*

Hatter is no mainstream character by any means but certainly shouldn't be amongst the few villains like these who haven't been in a set yet either :look:

I'm disappointed by the lack of Mad Hatter, but when we're getting such ridiculous villains as The Eraser and Kiteman in Lego form I'm more than willing to wait for him.

Yes. Here you go.

Arkham Asylum

Figures: Batman, Aaron Cash, Joker (inmate), Riddler (inmate), Two-Face (inmate), Harleen Quinzel, Gaurds (2), Inmates (3),

The Scuttler

The Batcave

The Batmobile

Joker’s Lowrider

Swamp Hideout

The Batwing

Clayface Set

Penguin’s Limo

Riddler’s Car

Catcycle

Mr. Freeze Set

So if each of those are seperate sets and not just two vehicles in one set then we know of all but one set.

Yes. Here you go.

Arkham Asylum

The Scuttler

The Batcave

The Batmobile

Joker’s Lowrider

Swamp Hideout

The Batwing

Clayface Set

Penguin’s Limo

Riddler’s Car

Catcycle

Mr. Freeze Set

I'm disappointed by the lack of Mad Hatter, but when we're getting such ridiculous villains as The Eraser and Kiteman in Lego form I'm more than willing to wait for him.

I could see Eraser being in the Arkham set

But what of his spiffing suit, then?

Edited by Duncan Young

I think the Scuttler said is far more likely to contain Eraser, because Catanas said it's a bigger set with more minifigs and so far we only know of two

Surly the Batwing could have him too? Most $20 SuperHero sets have 3 minifigures and I imagine a Batwing would be at least that.

"That's strange", said Alice. "I thought the Hatter would be here by now, he never misses his tea."

As she approached the table she muttered to herself, "At least I will have company today. And we do have the best butter!"

The asylum is absent, but a familiar face enters the fray. I fear however, you will not appreciate their attire!

*zips it* :purrr:

"That's strange", said Alice. "I thought the Hatter would be here by now, he never misses his tea."

As she approached the table she muttered to herself, "At least I will have company today. And we do have the best butter!"

The asylum is absent, but a familiar face enters the fray. I fear however, you will not appreciate their attire!

*zips it* :purrr:

Holy mental games! Riddles! My one true weakness besides Raven!

Are you confirmed Mad Hatter will be in this wave after all? That would be great news. And that other clue, sounds like it's someone with a recognizable face but in prison attire (not the costume we wanted for them) so Black Mask or Hush, perhaps?

Edit: or Two-Face, who we already knew was in the Asylum. He would make the most sense. :laugh::blush:

Edit 2: I have no idea.