Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

What if that leaked Lex Luthor figure from a while back is one of the three "other" inmates? As sort of an Easter Egg/nod to the larger DC universe.

What if that leaked Lex Luthor figure from a while back is one of the three "other" inmates? As sort of an Easter Egg/nod to the larger DC universe.

That would make sense, as the Bruce Wayne face is often used for "generic male."

The printing in those Lex inmate figures wasn't very good and actually looked digital in some images. I wouldn't be too keen to re-evaluate that figure as a possible leak again.

The printing in those Lex inmate figures wasn't very good and actually looked digital in some images. I wouldn't be too keen to re-evaluate that figure as a possible leak again.

I second this.

I wonder if the potential summer wave will include Justice League members. They are highlighted in a few spots, not surpised if there's only one or two sets with JL members, though.

I second this.

I wonder if the potential summer wave will include Justice League members. They are highlighted in a few spots, not surpised if there's only one or two sets with JL members, though.

Maybe they'll be in the LBM minifigure series? Maybe we won't get them at all. I'd prefer if they were in the sets.

Relating to the idea that the alleged list does need a bit more clarification...

I notice that in the trailers, there isn't a vehicle in the Batcave as described to be in the sets.

That could mean nothing, but you'd think that a vehicle important enough to be in the sets might also be in the Batcave in the trailers.

I have no opinion on whether or not the list is true. It could be, or it could not be. I'm not making any accusations, but I'm also not making assumptions.

Relating to the idea that the alleged list does need a bit more clarification...

I notice that in the trailers, there isn't a vehicle in the Batcave as described to be in the sets.

That could mean nothing, but you'd think that a vehicle important enough to be in the sets might also be in the Batcave in the trailers.

I have no opinion on whether or not the list is true. It could be, or it could not be. I'm not making any accusations, but I'm also not making assumptions.

Well someone perception of what a "bat" looks like can be very different. Like to me the Batwing in the trailer is in the shape of the Batman logo which is in the shape of a bat soo......

Edited by Ashnflash

Not even the bat-mobile is in the bat-cave, until batman and robin specifically choose to get into it. That entrance shot in the third trailer is purposely done to show the excess of bat-vehicles batman has, by showing things such as a bat-pirate ship.

In the opening scene of the trailer when batman is asking his computer for direction there is a plane that is shaped like a bat. When Alfred turns around above his shoulder to the right there is a better look at it.

Larry the Barista!

I hope will be in a set with a new face!

That would be better than any Joker, Penguin, Riddler, etc...

Edited by Robert8

OMG, these obscure minifigures :wub_drool: . Now I really want to know what the 20 minifigures will be for the CMF series. I hope the rumor of having 10 different batman variants for the series is not true. Its too much :head_back:

Bob matters too, give me him instead of penguin.

No! :angry:

He is a "Bob".... He dishonored the name Robert :sick:

Maybe they could appear as hostages or something

Edited by Robert8

No! :angry:

He is a "Bob".... He dishonored the name Robert :sick:

Maybe they could appear as hostages or something

Hostages? Maybe Bob would be a hostage, but Larry The Barista saves that old woman from Batman! He's no Hostage, he's a hero!

This does make the whole universe discussion a lot more interesting...

Are Bob and Larry the Barista both just visiting Gotham at the same time?

Is Gotham actually Bricksburg under new management?

Why doesn't Bob try to help the Old Woman?

Who IS the Old Woman?

Is the Old Woman Alfred's Lover??

WHY IS BATMAN TRYING TO RUN OVER ALFRED'S LOVER???

Hostages? Maybe Bob would be a hostage, but Larry The Barista saves that old woman from Batman! He's no Hostage, he's a hero!

This does make the whole universe discussion a lot more interesting...

Are Bob and Larry the Barista both just visiting Gotham at the same time?

Is Gotham actually Bricksburg under new management?

Why doesn't Bob try to help the Old Woman?

Who IS the Old Woman?

Is the Old Woman Alfred's Lover??

WHY IS BATMAN TRYING TO RUN OVER ALFRED'S LOVER???

All of these questions must be answered in the movie. Alfred's lover must be in the CMF series.

Edited by amazingbricks

That is exactly what I said. Do these sets sound about right to you just2good?

Seeing how Delta is right about the Avengers sets for 2017 and the DC Summer sets, anything he says sounds right to me. :classic:

That would make sense, good thinking. But I know nothing about LBM sets besides the number what I was told, thirteen in January.

Some people already aren't thrilled they reused Man-Bat, let's not add onto that.. :tongue:

Man-Bat = meh

Larry the Barista = hell yeah

A Batwing/Bat-jet was said to be coming out, shaped like a bat and with the cockpit located where the bat's head is, right?

The Batwing from the new Gotham City Breakout movie pretty much seems to match that MO. (Located at the top left by the Lego logo)

Link: https://images-na.ss...mL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Legocity2713

A Batwing/Bat-jet was said to be coming out, shaped like a bat and with the cockpit located where the bat's head is, right?

The Batwing from the new Gotham City Breakout movie pretty much seems to match that MO. (Located at the top left by the Lego logo)

Link: https://images-na.ss...mL._SL1500_.jpg

That bane looks amazing, it's a shame we're not getting that exact variant in the LBM sets.

That bane looks amazing, it's a shame we're not getting that exact variant in the LBM sets.

If the Bane we get is the same as seen in the trailers, it'll be so much better than this one

If the Bane we get is the same as seen in the trailers, it'll be so much better than this one

I also really like the LBM bane, it has a mix of the classic look and from TDKR. I think it's great, but I would also love to see him as a big fig with his classic costume.

Personally I'm not a fan of big figs, I'm not too sure why but they just aren't for me. My favourate Bane has to be TDKR version in my opinion. :grin: