Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

That's exciting. Any news about more popular villains from the rogue gallery that we haven't gotten yet like Mad Hatter or Zsazz? Also any Justice League members?

With Tarantula, Aaron Cash, Kabuki Twins, Kite Man, Zebra Man (six characters I've never heard of... Well I've played the Arkham games, but Cash isn't memorable to me) and Calendar Man I'm really liking chances for Condiment King

Edited by Quicksilver838

Thanks Delta Customs and Captain Unicorn. Kite Man, Zebra Man and Calendar Man sound very promising. I hope they are as goofy as their names say. Are they old school detective comics villains?

It's always a pleasure guys! I'll get all those questions to Captain Unicorn and update you as soon as he replies.

Thanks mate!

Please ask Captain Unicorn if Black Mask makes an appearance in these sets and what set(s) Two-Face comes in also ask him if the Batman Beyond suit is in these sets, thanks a lot! :classic:

Delta also posted this on Instagram a few minutes ago:

New Batwing

-different from the one in the trailers

-shaped as a bat

-the cockpit is the head of the bat

-Poison Ivy is in this set

Killer Croc Swamp Set

-Killer Croc is the size of a Rancor

-Red pick up truck

-Comes with some swamp like builds, as well as a animal skull

-Minifigures include: Batman, Zebra Man, Tarantula, Killer Croc

Again Credit to Delta.Customs on Instagram for this info

It's always a pleasure guys! I'll get all those questions to Captain Unicorn and update you as soon as he replies.

Could you ask him if big fig bane is in a set?

Anyone check out @delta.customs on Instagram lately? His last predictions were correct and he posted some interesting news today:

NEW Arkham Asylum set:

- At least $100.

- Around the size of the previous Arkham Asylum.

- Minifigures include Batman, Barbara Gordon, Aaron Cash, 2 Arkham Guards, Harleen Quinzel. Then all figures in Arkham jumpsuits are the Joker, Two-Face, the Riddler, and three unnamed villains.

NEW Batcave set:

- Features an area where Batman's suits are hanging.

- Suits hanging are the Disco suit and the Diving suit.

- Also features a walkway leading to the Bat-Computer, which is shaped as the Bat-symbol.

- Alfred is being seen jumping into action trying to escape from Penguin minions (which are the new CMF series 16 penguins). The Penguin minions have an attachment on their back so they can hold accessories.

- At the bottom is the Batboat and Penguin's brick-built duck.

Miscellaneous News:

- Mr. Freeze figure is in an exo-suit in a small set featuring him, Batman, and a hostage.

- Lots of vehicles included in these sets, mostly for the villains.

- Other minifigures to be featuring in these sets are Tarantula (female version), Zebra Man, Kite Man, and Calendar Man.

Source: Delta Customs

That new arkham sounds awesome, glad were getting Aaron cash another civilian/ named cop loved his character in the arkham games, I wonder if there will be any references to the batman arkham games in the set, wonder who the 3 unnamed villains are as well really hopping for some new villains like black mask or ventriloquist. It would also be interesting if this new arkham can attach to the older set.

The batcave sounds awesome as well cant wait for another chance to get Alfred ,it would be cool if there's extra signs/name tags for other bat suits in the cmf range and other sets so you can swap them around.

Edited by The Arrow

With Tarantula, Aaron Cash, Kabuki Twins, Kite Man, Zebra Man (six characters I've never heard of... Well I've played the Arkham games, but Cash isn't memorable to me) and Calendar Man I'm really liking chances for Condiment King

Aaron Cash is the African American guard with the hook hand. Condiment King would be great!

I've got a feeling that this Batcave is going to be very reminiscent of the 7783 Batcave. Maybe it's just because the Penguin is the villain in it that it reminds me of that.

Zebra Man, Kite Man, and Calendar Man.

Source: Delta Customs

Oh man, Kite Man!! This is great! Does anybody else watch I Hate Everything? He always makes fun of Aquaman and Kite Man, he'd probably like this

Everyone please stop asking questions and digging for information from sources. This thread is turning into nothing but questions.

Also, be advised that none of this information is actually confirmed. We've been burned before by grandiose claims coming out of nowhere. This feels like one of those instances to me.

Thanks!

This person told us about some of the summer characters back in January, this isn't coming from nowhere.

He does have that, yeah, and I trust him and... Captain Unicorn... but with the true information out there, there also lies the false information. Like I say I trust him, but we don't want too much hype over what could be nothing

Not that I don't trust Delta Customs after his spot on information in the summer, but surely I am not the only one who is incredibly suspicious of that description for the asylum set? Other than Batman I can't see any of the other named characters appearing in other sets (except maybe Barbara?) meaning that is at least 6 exclusive minifigures (one of which appears twice in the set). Adding this to the 3 unnamed figures and Barbara and Batman gives 12 total minifigures, this is higher than every DC superheroes set to date if memory serves even beating out the 60s batcave which I believe had 9(?) and cost an absolute fortune! As such the $100 minimum must be waaaayyy off as the set would have to be over $250 by my estimation.

Not that I don't trust Delta Customs after his spot on information in the summer, but surely I am not the only one who is incredibly suspicious of that description for the asylum set? Other than Batman I can't see any of the other named characters appearing in other sets (except maybe Barbara?) meaning that is at least 6 exclusive minifigures (one of which appears twice in the set). Adding this to the 3 unnamed figures and Barbara and Batman gives 12 total minifigures, this is higher than every DC superheroes set to date if memory serves even beating out the 60s batcave which I believe had 9(?) and cost an absolute fortune! As such the $100 minimum must be waaaayyy off as the set would have to be over $250 by my estimation.

He did say minimum $100. I was thinking the same thing about figure numbers until I looked at the City Park that retailed for $50 I think. It has 14 figures and the new baby mold... But who knows this line could be different right! But ya who knows this eurobricks user might not even be real... I mean it isn't hard to make up the stuff he's said on here. Since if you go over to the instagram you see that his source's name is Captain Unicorn. Regardless real or not I think that we shouldn't believe anything until we see pictures.

He did say minimum $100. I was thinking the same thing about figure numbers until I looked at the City Park that retailed for $50 I think. It has 14 figures and the new baby mold... But who knows this line could be different right! But ya who knows this eurobricks user might not even be real... I mean it isn't hard to make up the stuff he's said on here. Since if you go over to the instagram you see that his source's name is Captain Unicorn. Regardless real or not I think that we shouldn't believe anything until we see pictures.

I agree that we shouldn't blindly believe any of this and on your point about the City Park it was an unlicensed set and it didn't really have much in regards to a build whereas the asylum will have to have at least some sort of building bumping up the price.

I agree that we shouldn't blindly believe any of this and on your point about the City Park it was an unlicensed set and it didn't really have much in regards to a build whereas the asylum will have to have at least some sort of building bumping up the price.

Didn't SvL say that they had higher minifig counts? I'm sure he said something similar

But two generic Arkham guards, Aaron Cash and if the three inmates are generic as well then that wouldn't bring the set up in price that much.. I don't know I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No one major sources have shot down his claims yet so I think he is correct. This is different then normal license sets because of the movie so I think he is correct