Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Also, it had a set number of 70902, which fits with what the set numbers are for the movie sets.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

So,the all leaks are fake.Good.I'm happy,anyway Pirates wave was too samll to be real.

And Bane in a small set it was too good to be real.

Edited by LegoRomania

Do you think the lobster mould will be made?

I would say that they will (pure guess)..... and I need about five of them!

I would say that they will (pure guess)..... and I need about five of them!

With the amount of focus the lobster has gotten as a prop, I agree. We'll probably get lobsters.

Thanks! This means we won't be seeing pics any time soon :(

Oh don't be so sure. Look how fast Series 16 pictures leaked on to the net and how early they did. Give it time.

well I'll probably not buy the DC comics Scarecrow Harvest set because it seems like that Scarecrow might come in The Lego Batman movie sets since he is in the trailer but i will brick link Blue Beetle and Killer Moth to save some money by waiting for him to be in the lego batman movie sets!

I would hope that unlike Joker, Robin, Harley etc that the rogues we haven't got before (I.E Black Mask or Hush) are close enough to their classic appearances

I would hope that unlike Joker, Robin, Harley etc that the rogues we haven't got before (I.E Black Mask or Hush) are close enough to their classic appearances

I hope so too.

Ya I think they will be comic based. Just looking at Manbat for example. I just hope that they don't include Killer Moth in a set because he'd be taking up a place for someone new (like Manbat) as well as it would make me regret getting the Harvest of Fear. Although I'd probably just sell the figure separately...

Hey but who knows! We might get every figure we've ever wanted in this wave and if not maybe a Summer wave!

I'm assuming you're meaning that Manbat could be taking up the place of someone new rather than Manbat himself being new?

I'm assuming you're meaning that Manbat could be taking up the place of someone new rather than Manbat himself being new?

Ya someone new. Also just saw the clip of the Batman selfie. New Batman vacation shirt we haven't seen yet with Bat-rubberducky: http://selfie.legobatman.com/

Edited by Ashnflash

Ya someone new. Also just saw the clip of the Batman selfie. New Batman vacation shirt we haven't seen yet with Bat-rubberducky: http://selfie.legobatman.com/

If that Batrubberducky isn't released physically, I may smash some LEGO towers apart

I love the change in these characters! That car is super, but I'm not a fan of the joker's face in that set, I hope he has another expression. And I agree with whoever said that Harley's hair doesn't look like LEGO.

Shouldn't we be getting a list of the names of mini figures in the TLBM CMF Series anytime soon?

Well I suppose it is only July...

Appears this hair will be used in Nexxo knights, the hair always looks a bit off in their weird cg show but its clearly same enough to match.

23t1nkl.png

No thanks, those are the worst characters. Instantly turned me away from watching the show.

But yeah that's a good.. inspection. :thumbup:

The bat-moblie doesn't look good at all to me, personally i like the jokers vehicle much better, although we could use a suicide squad version of harley quinn.... But i know that will never happen considering its design and the movie being called "suicide squad". But, hey we can always dream.

Edited by CaptainJackBrickster

Hmm sorry for my ignorance, but the girl with red ponytail and purple gown must be batgirl right? But who's the hillary clinton look alike?