Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Is it just me or is Batman wearing some sort of new element over his torso, cloth maybe? Looks like there's some weird lines on his legs too.

Oooof, thought I'd never find the pic, but I finally did. So happy to see that we're getting a Bane bigfig, although I do hope that the final version looks more like the figure in the trailer than the one used in the prelim pic. Not keen on the set minus the figures at all, but I am a sucker for cheap sets with great figures. :grin:

Confidential watermark I think

I think your right. Too bad, I was hoping it was a new cloth element or something. Oh well, dozens of other new elements to be happy about.

That trailer was great - even my wife has decided she wants to see the movie and the kids were disappointed it wouldn't be on until next year. Looking forward to seeing some of the sets too - a Batcave with the rotating costumes would be awesome but probably way too much to hope for...

Just watched the trailer again. And behind the Penguin's car is actually Bane's Drill Stud shooter cart. But it is the design we've seen in the trailer not that classic one in the prelim.

It's a massive cowboy hat. It's worn by one of the Master Builders in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Is is the Cad Bane hat? :look:

"Bat-merch," so probably some sort of gag item that turns out useless in a car chase. I can see the circle used well, though: Armored Batman, Hero Factory minifig armor, and that circle might look good together.

I'm feeling like it's a tshirt cannon

The set isn't all that impressive but I couldn't care less because all I want is that gorgeous Bane bigfig. This may be a foolish question but have we ever gotten a Batman Beyond variant? Here's hoping we get that Beyond version from the latest trailer...

The set isn't all that impressive but I couldn't care less because all I want is that gorgeous Bane bigfig. This may be a foolish question but have we ever gotten a Batman Beyond variant? Here's hoping we get that Beyond version from the latest trailer...

I'm on this side. Not sure what the thrill is other than the unknown. It's probably $20 US due to the bigfig and that cart doesn't look like anything to drool over without seeing the finished product.

The Bane set looks to be at least $25, especially considering how expensive that Joker set is going to be..

The Bane set looks to be at least $25, especially considering how expensive that Joker set is going to be..

Wait, did they say the prices on the two sets shown at comic con?

Wait, did they say the prices on the two sets shown at comic con?

I think someone posted prices here somewhere?

Joker set is 50 and the Batmobile is 60 or 70 I forget.

Hahaha,they can't be serious...finally a Bane Bigfig and he gets a blown up Mighty Micro Vehicle.Well,I guess they aimed for a more comical Look to make it look silly.It looks like an Adult is riding a Children's Bicycle :D

I'd just like to point out, again, how annoying it is to have all of these different DC threads. I follow THREE DC threads already, and yet I didn't know this one existed until 2 hours ago, at which point I read everything here. I wondered why that other LBM thread was so dead. I guess I'm following four threads now. And almost every person from each thread is in all of the other threads. Gee, I wonder why.

I didn't even know there were unspeakable prelim photos floating around until just now, but after two minutes on google, I found them, and....there's not really much to say. We all figured there would be a bigfig Bane, but this is too rough to judge. But yeah, it does look like an adult riding a kids' bike :tongue:

Yes it is silly but Two-Face has a tow-truck, Riddler a dragster, Penguin's Duckmobile and whatever Croc's vehicle was intended to be. Saying that this though, it would be a really awkward showdown between the Bat and Bane;

"Ah Batman but you see I don't have time to fight you. Banemobile away!"

(Several awkward minutes of Bane driving very slowly away on this thing)

Yes it is silly but Two-Face has a tow-truck, Riddler a dragster, Penguin's Duckmobile and whatever Croc's vehicle was intended to be. Saying that this though, it would be a really awkward showdown between the Bat and Bane;

"Ah Batman but you see I don't have time to fight you. Banemobile away!"

(Several awkward minutes of Bane driving very slowly away on this thing)

Now that my Friend,is something i would love to see.Would fit perfectly into classic Lego sillyness.Maybe the Banemobile`s Engine starts stuttering a bit and comes to a halt and Bane furiously turning the Key again and again...