Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Is that a new cowl piece for Batgirl?

Yes it is. I'm mostly looking forward to the CMF Series! Come on Lobster piece!

Joker's lowrider looks pretty interesting to me, but there's no way I'll pay $50 for it :hmpf_bad: .

I not sure what to think about the Batmobile yet. The build is awesome and the minifigures is cool, but there's something that didn't feel Batman-ish on the Batmobile.

Is new Bat-Girl of black skin tone? If it is so, then Gordon also must be black in this universe. Or this Bat-girl isn't Barbara? I'm just a bit confused - can someome please clear this up?

Is new Bat-Girl of black skin tone? If it is so, then Gordon also must be black in this universe. Or this Bat-girl isn't Barbara? I'm just a bit confused - can someome please clear this up?

well the lady who voices her is black, and yes this Barbara Gordon,

In a weird way, Harley Quinn's hairpiece doesn't look like LEGO to me.

Good point! I knew that there is something wrong, but I didn't realize what.

I just looked at the pictures again, and the spare tire on the lowrider caught my eye. I think a playing feature will be, that turning the spare tire will make the lowrider jump.

From the look of it "The Speedwagon" converts into a VTOL vehicle (wheels hinge sideways and then rotating down)
Edited by GravitySlave

It is Barbara Gordon. That doesn't have to mean Commissioner Gordon is black, he could be white and his wife be black. Batgirl's skin looks to be a medium dark flesh on the Lego color palette, so I think her being biracial makes sense.

Edited by strangely

It is Barbara Gordon. That doesn't have to mean Commissioner Gordon is black, he could be white and his wife be black. Batgirl's skin looks to be a medium dark flesh on the Lego color palette, so I think her being biracial makes sense.

That's a good point. Tbh it really doesn't matter it's like on CW's The Flash, the producers made Joe and Iris West African. We shall just have to wait and see.

Everyone assumes that Batgirl is black but I susspect that it's just because flesh printing tends to be darker when printed on darker shades of plastic. Latest Batman head is great example of that:

3626cpb1273.jpg?1

Everyone assumes that Batgirl is black but I susspect that it's just because flesh printing tends to be darker when printed on darker shades of plastic. Latest Batman head is great example of that:

But usually the flesh printing error isn't present on the official images (renders). Earlier in the year people thought they'd fixed the error because of how Captain America looked in official images, then physical images of the minifigure confirmed it still had the printing error.

Between the official image, the Comic-Con banner and the physical pictures of Batgirl she seems to have medium dark flesh coloring.

But usually the flesh printing error isn't present on the official images (renders). Earlier in the year people thought they'd fixed the error because of how Captain America looked in official images, then physical images of the minifigure confirmed it still had the printing error.

Between the official image, the Comic-Con banner and the physical pictures of Batgirl she seems to have medium dark flesh coloring.

Oh, yeah forgot about the banner. Guess I was wrong. :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Krulis

But usually the flesh printing error isn't present on the official images (renders). Earlier in the year people thought they'd fixed the error because of how Captain America looked in official images, then physical images of the minifigure confirmed it still had the printing error..

Speaking of which, the white printing on the Kabuki Twins looks really good in this picture from Twitter. Could they have actually fixed it now? :sweet:

I'm super excited for the Kabuki Twins! I love the The Batman cartoon and I really like that it seems to be a trend for Lego to be releasing sets/ figures based on early 2000's cartoons (along with the '03 Clone Wars set from last year).

I don't know how I feel about the Joker Figure, I'll probably like it better once I see the movie. The rest of the low rider set is great though! I really like Harley's design (looks better than Suicide Squad at any rate), and Batgirl looks great. I also love that they're giving Batgirl darker skin.

I find the Joker's face a bit weird too. Not the cool weird, rather the "ugh, no!"-weird. Harley Quinn, on the other hand: very nice. And that torso print is supercool! :thumbup:

There will be more than one version of Harley apparently.

I won't be happy until Harley overtakes Batman on variations. A Harley for every day of the year I say!

In all seriousness though I actually do like the amount of variation we seem to be getting here. Hopefully we get civvie versions of characters too.

There will be more than one version of Harley apparently.

That's cool! Where's the info coming from? I'd love to snoop through their exact words for clues... I suspect the other will be CMF.

That's cool! Where's the info coming from? I'd love to snoop through their exact words for clues... I suspect the other will be CMF.

He is CM4Sci,he knows everything. Edited by LegoRomania