Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

What makes you say that?

Heeey guys, are those new Bat-wing pieces on the 'mobile?

In my opinion Joker will be in CMF.Why not?

President Business was in The Lego Movie CMF.

Looks like the Batmobile "Speedwagon" might be partially inspired by the Arkham Knight Batmobile, it looks like you could turn the wheels 90 degrees and move side to side. Not sure if that's an intentional design or not, but it would fit with the whole "Easter Egg" theme of the movie.

In my opinion Joker will be in CMF.Why not?

President Business was in The Lego Movie CMF.

Doesn't mean the joker will be, plus there might be already plenty if rogues gallery to cover in the CMF.

Edited by J4ck

I'm starting to be convinced that's Carrie Kelly Robin. Look at the "chest" of the minifig and compare it to other Robin's chests. That's a female chest, not a male chest.

MkyetNn.jpg

LegoRobin.jpg

41kQBQbE-XL._AC_UL320_SR264,320_.jpg

Robin!.jpg

*snip*

Edited by Captain Nemo
Image too large for site guidelines

Seeing those two sets makes me even more excited for what else Lego has to offer.Even thought the wait for the remaining 11 set pictures will be painfull :hmpf_bad:

I'm starting to be convinced that's Carrie Kelly Robin. Look at the "chest" of the minifig and compare it to other Robin's chests. That's a female chest, not a male chest.

It has been confirmed by multiple sources that the Robin being shown in the images and sets, being voiced by Micheal Cera, is that of Dick Grayson. Clearly, the characters are also rather stylized, which accounts for how different they look compared to the "traditional" DC figures.

It was confirmed in press release that it is Dick Grayson.

It's confirmed Dick Grayson. Yes it looks a lot like Carrie Kelly but that's probably part of the joke.

From Gizmodo: http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-lego-batman-movies-robin-and-joker-arent-quite-what-1783986427

"Speaking of bad moves, one made by Bruce Wayne is how Robin—confirmed as the Dick Grayson version of the character—gets roped into the movie. This much, much younger version of the boy wonder only being part of Batman’s life because, as Wayne, he accidentally adopts him at a charity auction.

Not wanting to be bogged down with a kid either as Wayne or Batman, he eventually has to relent when Dick gets his hands on a “Reggae Man” costume, which he adopts into the classic Robin costume to fight crime alongside his adoptive dad."

But man those sets look great. Minifigs are on point but the builds. Looks like we'll finally see a variety of different vehicles, characters (and hopefully locations).

It has been confirmed by multiple sources that the Robin being shown in the images and sets, being voiced by Micheal Cera, is that of Dick Grayson. Clearly, the characters are also rather stylized, which accounts for how different they look compared to the "traditional" DC figures.

Ah, okay. I didn't read that. So, never mind!

I was thinking we were getting a montage of Robin's during the movie, and that Michael Cera's Robin just hadn't been shown yet.

I hope that Batman's belt is a separate piece and not attached to the torso.

It's quite clearly a separate piece, as you can see the yellow band between torso and hips and it appears on Batgirl as well.

This gives me hope we will be getting all of the villains from the teaser

Between 13 sets and a CMF line, I'm staarting ti suspect we will.

Not digging the look of the Batmobile but love the low-rider, as well as all the figures! :wub:

I think Robin's goggles are removable - I can see them using that for a Tom Holland Spider-Man if they make Homecoming sets.

Lack of updated man-bat is annoying, but the rest of the figs make up for it big time. Hopefully those goggles are removable, as I may wanna use them on a different character... Very excited to see what else comes from this wave of sets. Also, were the prices revealed?

Edited by Zergos

It looks to me like the wheels on the Lowrider will be able to extend to raise the car but maybe that's just me.

They probably can, you can see that they are on Technic beams.