Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

In that case I hope that these non batman dc sets will be based off of the cw super hero shows that air on sky one. preferablely supergirl and the flash.

I imagine something more like Suicide Squad has done; indirectly tie in to the movie using comic varients of characters.

So we could get Black Canary, Firestorm and A.T.O.M

Regarding Two-Face's hairpiece: at first I thought the damaged side was hair, but after looking at the image below the sculpt more resembles blobs of melted plastic - like a kid put the minifigure over an open flame and created their own Two-Face. Cool idea, and it fits with the jokes in "The Lego Movie."

11kz18m.jpg

This has the potential to be one of the greatest theme lines. These vehicles and figures looks absolutely incredible. Assuming that what we have seen will be made into sets.

I really hope we get some high-def images of the characters soon. These trailer zoom-ins are nice to have, but they lack juuuust enough detail to make me want more.

I think you're right! If Billy Dee Williams is confirmed as one of the voice actors, I'd take that as confirmation that he is voicing Two Face.

I think if hes in it he be voicing Lando who is trying to get back the hyperdrive, Batman did steal it off him and Han.

I think if hes in it he be voicing Lando who is trying to get back the hyperdrive, Batman did steal it off him and Han.

You, are a genius :laugh:

What if Lando is Two-Face?

Just watched the teaser trailer, and I like it (Althrough it's a little bit cheesy)

And, am I the only one here that want the Batwing with the X-Wing canopy piece from 75102 been make into a offical set?

What's funny about your statement (and maybe you knew it?), is that Billy Dee played Harvey Dent in the 1989 Batman film.

Haven't seen too much love for the Scarecrow look. Its definitely inspired by the animated series version. Not only is Scarecrow my favorite Batman villain, but the animated series version is easily my favorite look of him by a long shot. I still haven't got my hands on the 2013 version of him and I almost bit the bullet the other day and bought him but now glad I didn't.

After seeing this, I really hope this movie version of him gets turned into a physical figure. The version of him coming out later this year doesn't really impress me at all. This would easily be my favorite DC figure if it does get released.

77SbnE1.jpg

8C47f7N.jpg?2

Edited by vriverajr3

I agree that that Scarecrow does look a lot more menacing than the one that is coming out later this year. Makes me actually sad that they didn't give the one that's coming out this year yellow eyes instead of red, much more fitting for the character in my opinion.

What are the odds that Lego will actually give us this Scarecrow minifigure in the Lego Batman movie line? I mean I can't really see them creating another version of Scarecrow after creating 2 of him so recently...

Regarding Two-Face's hairpiece: at first I thought the damaged side was hair, but after looking at the image below the sculpt more resembles blobs of melted plastic - like a kid put the minifigure over an open flame and created their own Two-Face. Cool idea, and it fits with the jokes in "The Lego Movie."

I so hope that's true. I love the idea of the film sticking to the LEGO Movie's 'this is all happening in a kid's imagination' approach.

Somehow I doubt that this will break that "fourth wall" into the real world like the Lego Movie did, and I certainly hope it doesn't. At least not as a major plot point, as that would just feel overdone. As for Two-Face, I had figured it was supposed to look like melted plastic, as well, and I don't see any reason it wouldn't be.

Lando can't be Two-Face. He doesn't have enough hands.

Maybe he took Lukes.

With Lando's two hands, Two-Faces four hands (Two faces means four hands, right?), and Luke's missing hand...

That's approximately seven hands.

Guys, we just confirmed it: Lando is Two-Face.

With Lando's two hands, Two-Faces four hands (Two faces means four hands, right?), and Luke's missing hand...

That's approximately seven hands.

Guys, we just confirmed it: Lando is Two-Face.

I-Lando-nati Confirmed?

Yesssss, so happy to see Riddler finally getting a proper Riddler cane instead of a crowbar lol

Just when I figure out how to make my own( 3L bar + mini fig. hook hand) Lego goes and does this...

But no, really I am glad for this new piece

You, are a genius :laugh:

I know.

How could we be so blind Scully!

I-Lando-nati Confirmed?

- The X-Files Theme plays-

I wonder if we'll actually get Mr. Freeze with his red goggles this time. If so, I'm definitely using that head for the most recent minifigure version. I love the design of it all, except for the ungoggled face. It absolutely kills me that they wouldn't even include a dual-sided head for him when the back of his head is actually covered.

I wonder if we'll actually get Mr. Freeze with his red goggles this time. If so, I'm definitely using that head for the most recent minifigure version. I love the design of it all, except for the ungoggled face. It absolutely kills me that they wouldn't even include a dual-sided head for him when the back of his head is actually covered.

I completely agree, he definitely needs a goggles head.