Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Poison Ivy is the best looking figure in my opinion. Catwoman looks great with those goggles. I love that new umbrella piece The Penguin has and his hat would be perfect for the Mad Hatter too. Freeze is definitely taking inspiration from the Batman Beyond show. Scarecrow looks better than the one were getting this year. Harley loos great with her new hair piece and roller skates and I like that Alfred a lot because his coat tails are hanging down.

In the trailer Bman's cowl changes a couple times to express himself. With raised eyebrows and such. I wonder if they'd give us different versions in the set. It would add appeal so we don't just get the same batman over and over again in the sets. I also hope they do what they did in the one Lego movie set giving batman different types of expressive eyes. That would be a nice trend to keep.

Rogue gallery looks amazing!!! Loving clay face but I'm worried he might be too complicated to be in a set. If he is he's big enough to be the whole set. Like metal beard. With a small side build for batman or robin or someone.

A belt and a bow tie mould? Funny but so not needed x-D

That mr. Freeze looks interesting btw

Rogue gallery looks amazing!!! Loving clay face but I'm worried he might be too complicated to be in a set. If he is he's big enough to be the whole set. Like metal beard. With a small side build for batman or robin or someone.

That'd make sense. What ever set he comes in, I'm getting it day one. I can't wait for these amazing sets.

I'm expecting the expressive eyes like The LEGO Movie sets, but not different cowls. I could see maybe one different cowl, but not multiple. Making multiple new molds just for a slightly different cowl seems a little unreasonable from LEGO's perspective I'd imagine.

I'm also not crazy about a physical collar for Alfred. Just seems unnecessary and I don't think it makes it look better.

Whoa those villains look nice

Clayface looks really cool. This is candidate for being in a D2C set.

The Penguin's new top hat looks nice. Same with the new umbrella piece. The Riddler's new bowler hat + hair looks awkward.

Poison Ivy is my favorite from these. She looks amazing! :classic:

26031223651_0591ee2f9a_z.jpg

So people can see it easily also I hope we get that two face as I we haven't gotten one in a while and I missed out on previous ones.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Whoa those villains look nice

Clayface looks really cool. This is candidate for being in a D2C set.

The Penguin's new top hat looks nice. Same with the new umbrella piece. The Riddler's new bowler hat + hair looks awkward.

Poison Ivy is my favorite from these. She looks amazing! :classic:

Agree - I don't like Riddler's bowler with hair, but he's been needing a proper question mark cane. Two-face looks really good here too.

Two-Face looks black! 'm thinking Billy D. Williams!

11kz18m.jpg

Edited by Cobb

Really don't know what to make of Two-Face... his face just looks really, really weird...

It looks like the Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face

Harley Quinn looks like an animé version with that hairpiece

Edited by Robert8

It looks like the Tommy Lee Jones Tow-Face

Harley Quinn looks like an animé version with that hairpiece

I dunno, but he looks black skinned and it looks like he has a moustache.

billy-dee-williams-harvey-dent.jpg

I dunno, but he looks black skinned and it looks like he has a moustache.

billy-dee-williams-harvey-dent.jpg

Well the trailer (both) do reference Batman Forever, so having different era of villains, like Billy Dee could be possibly

Clear pic of back of the belt, used in a frame as a motion blur animation trick.

25496478523_bb90ed5acf_z.jpg

In the trailer Bman's cowl changes a couple times to express himself. With raised eyebrows and such. I wonder if they'd give us different versions in the set. It would add appeal so we don't just get the same batman over and over again in the sets. I also hope they do what they did in the one Lego movie set giving batman different types of expressive eyes. That would be a nice trend to keep.

I'm expecting the expressive eyes like The LEGO Movie sets, but not different cowls. I could see maybe one different cowl, but not multiple. Making multiple new molds just for a slightly different cowl seems a little unreasonable from LEGO's perspective I'd imagine.

26099087875_161a1308a5_z.jpg

I always thought the gold crowbar was a pretty clever part usage and never understood the demand for a special new mold, but hey, if it'll make y'all happy I'll support it. :tongue: Catwoman is probably my favorite of the new variants, but that might change once I see the Mr. Freeze mech suit more clearly.

Oh my we have to get all of these villians in sets right? I sure hope so.

We never got Michelangelo from the LEGO Movie, so you never know...

As sort of freaky as that cowl is, I want it! :laugh:

Also, holy crap I need that Harley Quinn. Never have I needed a figure so badly before. :wub:

hHXTaow.png

Edited by CM4Sci

It looks like Harley has tattoos on her face and also her shirt is very reminiscent to the Suicide Squad one... But Ivy looks so perfect close up like that!