Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

If all those characters got a redesign, I wonder how joker will look.

I think I'll wait before buying the new Killer Croc set (You got to love the old-school crocodile face :grin: . The movie designs look better in general.

I really am running out of space for displaying Lego sets though...

Edited by Cammo

Alfred:

26025541401_0283135d5b.jpg

Batman's Rogue Gallery Variants:

26092018895_4bc650f34d.jpg

(From Left to Right: The Penguin (Batman Returns,) the Riddler, Killer Croc, Catwoman, Bane (The Dark Knight Rises,) Clayface, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze (Batman Beyond,) Two-face (Batman Forever,) and the Scarecrow (Batman: The Animated Series))

Updated the OP!

Edited by Sir Gareth

Twoface looks so nice! And Alfred is interesting :grin: So is this the one that was shown in the theater?

Edited by Ashnflash

I like all of the designs so far. Catwoman and Ivy are gorgeous. Riddler and Penguin are great improvements to their previous incarnations...and that goofy Croc :laugh: I'll get as many of them, as possible, that's for sure.

To be honest, this Alfred is in my opinion a little inferior to the previous one, but still, I've got to get him, since I missed the 2006 one.

Makes me wonder what'll Joker look like.

Mr. Freeze uses Gorilla Grodd's hands for his suit & Harley wears skates. I think it's time to start saving money.

Edited by Cammo

They did a fantastic job on Two Face! Its easily the best Lego version of the character yet! He definitely looks inspired by Batman Forever along with Riddler. The Penguin also looks like he might be loosely based off Batman Returns with the pale skin colour.

Alfred looks amazing and the extra accessories really help take the detail to the next level.

Poison Ivy's new costume looks great and her face looks like an improvement over the current one. Her new hairpiece is interesting too - like its a mix of Elsa Schneider's from the front and Elizabeth Swan's from behind. The flower accessory looks nice but I do hope a physical version of the minifigure keeps the printed leaves in the hair. I always liked that little detail on the current Ivy figure.

I'm really hoping the Joker has a new mold or uses the Venkmen/Doctor Who hair piece. It isn't uncommon for the main characters to get new molds, just look at TLM Emmet, Benny, Metalbeard, Wyldstyle, Vitruvius, Bad Cop and Pres. Business got new molds!

Characters look great--hopefully we'll end up with all of them as physical figures.

I think it's hilarious that Killer Croc utilizes the old Lego crocodile mold for his face--genius! :grin: Penguin looks great, we might even get a Mad Hatter out of him too. I'm iffy on Ivy and Harley, and I'm not sure why they had to alter the new Scarecrow minifigure. Really not sure about Two-Face. I like his costume, but it's hard to make out his face and it doesn't look like it's split down the middle to me. Also Clayface is super cute--we better get a brick built one!

Thoses versions of Alfred and Bane are amazing! And Catwoman's goggles are brilliant. I'm hoping for very over the top sets of the Batcave and the Batmobile. It seems like the Lego movies are going to be the source of the most creative sets and products.

I'm a little surprised they didn't update the Justice League more. Most of them look the same. In addition to Green Arrow it does look like Cyborg is new. I almost didn't notice it, but then I realized that the two red circles on his torso printing are placed differently than the current version. The top one isn't in the center anymore. Also after going through it frame by frame I'm noticing some brown printed at the top of the torso, it gives me the impression they're using some version of his older tank top look. I'm glad for a new Cyborg, I'm not the biggest fan of the current one.

Where is everyone finding this version of the trailer? I'm having trouble finding it

Lego Twitter and the Lego Youtube page.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by strangely

I'm liking the parts I'm seeing. The new and re plowed elements on Alfred are going to prove useful.

Also, that second trailer is hilarious. LEGO Batman truly is best Batman.

I'm a little surprised they didn't update the Justice League more. Most of them look the same.

Agreed. I'm disappointed that Green Lantern, the Flash, and Superman weren't at least updated with proper, dual-molded legs.

I am really happy to see again Batman in a movie about him.I think this movie will be better then the first movie. :excited: :excited: :excited:

What is the possibility of getting Wayne Manor as a set? I want to see something big with all the interior details. Adding the Batcave would be even better though I'm not sure if that might end up being too big? 2 sets?

Edited by Tech Artist

What is the possibility of getting Wayne Manor as a set? I want to see something big with all the interior details. Adding the Batcave would be even better though I'm not sure if that might end up being too big? 2 sets?

If it's anything like the Lego movie, it will definitely get it's own D2C set ;)

I really do hope it gets its own Sea Cow style/size exclusive set. I'd prefer a building but a vehicle seems more likely.