Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Looks like he has the gargoyle wing piece. It's weird that we know there will be 13 ninjago movie sets and know nothing about these.

It's just the cape

It looks like that because he is running

I'm fairly certain there'll still be "regular" DC Superheroes sets in 2017.

Why do you think so? Most DC sets are Batman centric anyway. And I just can't see Lego releasing 2 Batman set lines. Won't they compete with each other? Personally I have high hopes for Lego Batman sets overall, especially I hope to see many new Bat-suits and some updated versions of classic Batman villains.

I also doubt that we'll get Batman collectible minifigure series, since they fall into different toy category, than buildable sets. And Lego doesn't have DC license for blind bags type of toys if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise I think they would have done DC minifigure series long time ago.

Edited by benderisgreat

Why do you think so? Most DC sets are Batman centric anyway. And I just can't see Lego releasing 2 Batman set lines. Won't they compete with each other? Personally I have high hopes for Lego Batman sets overall, especially I hope to see many new Bat-suits and some updated versions of classic Batman villains.

I also doubt that we'll get Batman collectible minifigure series, since they fall into different toy category, than buildable sets. And Lego doesn't have DC license for blind bags type of toys if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise I think they would have done DC minifigure series long time ago.

Agree with all of this. This will definitely take the place of winter wave DC sets. As for a minifigure series, it sounds too good to be true. I wouldn't mind them making it, but it would just be multiple bat suits. The movie sets should contain most of his suits, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Agree with all of this. This will definitely take the place of winter wave DC sets. As for a minifigure series, it sounds too good to be true. I wouldn't mind them making it, but it would just be multiple bat suits. The movie sets should contain most of his suits, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I just hope they will release old style of capes in this line, I just can't stand new ones!

I agree about the minifigure series but a separate line is pretty much confirmed by the fact it has its own section in the store. If it was replacing the regular winter wave it would likely just be a part of the DC section.

Oh noooooo... It would make more sense for them to have the capes be the horrible fabric capes if there were a CMF Series......

These sets should be a lot of fun. New catwoman, big fig bane, and so many suits could make for great sets. I feel like it's so early for this topic, the movie feels so far away.

I wouldn't expect the same amount and range of products that we had with the Lego movie. This is a spin-off after all. I'm really only expecting 4-6 sets but would love to be proven wrong. This would have so much potential to fill up my batsuit variants and villain roster.

I think somebody asked about Alfred in a different thread, and I didn't see anyone address it here: there was a different trailer that showed before BvS yesterday for me, heavily featuring him. He does indeed have a "bald cap" type piece, which I'm sure will excite some of you. Just getting a fleshy toned bald piece at all, even if you don't care to use it for Alfred.

As far as I can remember, the rest of him was pretty much what you'd expect... Tux, mustache, etc...

Edited by JaseTJ

I think somebody asked about Alfred in a different thread, and I didn't see anyone address it here: there was a different trailer that showed before BvS yesterday for me, heavily featuring him. He does indeed have a "bald cap" type piece, which I'm sure will excite some of you. Just getting a fleshy toned bald piece at all, even if you don't care to use it for Alfred.

As far as I can remember, the rest of him was pretty much what you'd expect... Tux, mustache, etc...

Thanks for answering here........ Anyways since Alfred is a main character we have to be getting him in a set. WE HAVE TO

Also, won't this be more of a Spring wave than Winter? I ask because I'm guessing we'll get at least one set for the Wonder Woman movie, which comes out early summer next year...

Either way, if the only reason not to have non-Batman Movie DC sets is because Batman is such a main character in them, then maybe we'll get another Justice League wave, without Batman at all? A guy can hope :laugh: If the other League members are in the Batman Movie sets, though, I'd be okay with it replacing a more traditional DC wave, especially if it's as big a wave as the Lego Movie or Ninjago movie got/are getting.

One thing I remember reading is that this movie will explore the different eras of Batman movies, so I'm just excited to see any minifigures from the Burton films!

What is the possibility of seeing some if not all the variants of the Batman suit(that are not released, I am unsure which of these exist) released? If not through CMF, then on their own?

What is the possibility of seeing some if not all the variants of the Batman suit(that are not released, I am unsure which of these exist) released? If not through CMF, then on their own?

Too many to have all of them, but I'm expecting at least a good few (Com-Bat, Dressing Gown one, maybe even Beyond)

One thing I remember reading is that this movie will explore the different eras of Batman movies, so I'm just excited to see any minifigures from the Burton films!

Interesting, imagine bat nipples...

It'll probably largely depend on which ones he actually wears in the movie, as opposed to those that are just blink-and-you-miss-it background gags (though I could still see a few of those turning up in mannequin form if there's a set based on that area of the Batcave).

Don't think the DC theme will be replaced entirely, maybe just reduce the number of sets. Batman was feature in some of TLM sets but he was still featured in the DC sets. Also There'll be a ton of DC characters not included in this movie, hopefully this means we won't see batman in any DC "regular" 2017 sets. Maybe wonder women movie sets, comic or tv based sets.

If we get a set the size of the Sea Cow, I hope it's a (modern) bat cave and comes with multiple NEW bat suits.

Edited by Rayduh562

Gosh, sure wish I could zoom in on that! Where is it from? I can barely make anything out.

New pic of Villians:

All of them look fantastic. Really hope we get Clayface, Catwoman, Bane and Ivy. If we get them and Alfred I'll be completely satisfied.

Gosh, sure wish I could zoom in on that! Where is it from? I can barely make anything out.

I can't tell what the one beside Scarecrow is, but left to right it's: Penguin, Riddler, Killer Croc, Catwoman, Bane, Clayface behind him, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, (someone said it was Two-Face but I can't tell), and Scarecrow.

Also, sounds like it's from the trailer before BvS. I haven't seen the movie yet though so I don't know if that's true.

Okay, somehow Lego managed to put Wiz Khalifa and Batman in the same video, and I guess I'm okay with that. :laugh:

Trailer looks great. Can't wait to see how the movie turns out.