Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Wow, this looks fantastic! Some great figure and vehicle designs in there too. Does big-fig Bane seem to have a molded trenchcoat or is that just me? :look:

I wonder if Batman will have a new molded torso with nipples

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE LIKE YOU WOULD USE ON ARNIE'S ICE PUNS!

Wow, this looks fantastic! Some great figure and vehicle designs in there too. Does big-fig Bane seem to have a molded trenchcoat or is that just me? :look:

I was unsure if it's a trench coat or his venom tubes.

Where is the Com-Bat suit from?

Hopefully from one of the twelve sets in the January 2017 wave of LEGO BATMAN MOVIE sets!

Just ballparking it. The Lego Movie got about that number of sets in the first wave IIRC.

Just checked and without polybags or CMF and not counting the Seacow (which had a March release) but counting the retailer exclusives, the first wave of TLM sets had 13 sets. Not saying that this will be the case for this one though...

Edited by BlockLogo

I don't care where LEGO has to trim the fat, the El Murcielago suit MUST become a physical minifigure.

So on Lego.com there is a new site strictly for the Lego Batman Movie under Products. So I think this seemingly confirms we will be getting sets not under the DC Superheroes line.

2 sets I wanna see:

Wayne Manor (with lobster and microwave :laugh:)

Batcave with different interchangeable suits

I love the batman beyond suit. Do you guys think the belt will be like the peice of resistance and be in pretty much every set or be like dual molded legs and appear in the larger sets? Also it would be fun to get a whole line of batman suits as a minifigure wave

It's been said before that LEGO won't release CMF series of licensed themes like Star Wars or Superheroes because the only have the construction toy license, not an action figure license. Is this actually true? If so, this might prevent a CMF series of DC characters which would make a Lego Batman series pretty pointless.

Edited by BlockLogo

Already available variants:

-White Bat

-Buccaneer Bat

Collectible Minifigure Based variants:

-Disco Bat

-Prom Date Bat

-Scu Bat

-El Murocielago (S16)

Completely New variants:

-Com-Bat

-Batman Beyond

-Clown Bat

-Raging Bat

-Excalibat

-BatRobe

-Arctic Bat

Unseen Named variants:

Desert Bat

Exclusive Bat

Electric Bat

Bat by Gaslight

Glam Bat

New 52

These are really hard to decipher, and I'm sure I mixed some up somewhere, but here's a little bit of an index for the suits in the trailer. There are about thirteen that can't be made from existing pieces. Perhaps those will all be in a Minifigure Series. I'd prefer a series not just about suits, but it's possible..

Looks like he has the gargoyle wing piece. It's weird that we know there will be 13 ninjago movie sets and know nothing about these.

That's cause I think the Ninjago Movie was meant for this summer and so were the sets.

I'm expecting to see at least 1 set at San Diego Comic Con this year. Hopeful we get some information before that though.

If anything for SDCC, it'll be the Knightmare from BvS