Sign in to follow this  
strider117

Rogue One Mystery Trooper?

I have been considering the semi-new Rogue One sets for quite a while now, or at least since images were first leaked back in September. One weird thing I noticed however, it that some Rebel Trooper appears in promo images for both the "TIE Striker" and the Rebel "U-Wing Fighter," but only appears in box art for the TIE. I looked at the U-Wing on Brickset, which is one of my most trusted sources, but it has images of the five figures including the rebel trooper in some images and the pilot in others. Although I am fairly certain this minifigure is only in the TIE and not in the U-Wing, I just found this to be very weird and would love your opinions on this.

Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 6.21.13 PM.png

Remember when they didn't edit out the dish stands they use to pose the minifigs and people thought they would actually include those with the sets? That was fun.

I did hope (optimistically yes) that we would also get that figure with the u wing too after looking at some of the images. Alas on inspection of the figure list on the box, that hope was quashed. Just an editing error.  

5 hours ago, khatmorg said:

Remember when they didn't edit out the dish stands they use to pose the minifigs and people thought they would actually include those with the sets? That was fun.

Also yes that was quite hilarious ?

On 11/14/2016 at 1:28 PM, strider117 said:

I have been considering the semi-new Rogue One sets for quite a while now, or at least since images were first leaked back in September. One weird thing I noticed however, it that some Rebel Trooper appears in promo images for both the "TIE Striker" and the Rebel "U-Wing Fighter," but only appears in box art for the TIE. I looked at the U-Wing on Brickset, which is one of my most trusted sources, but it has images of the five figures including the rebel trooper in some images and the pilot in others. Although I am fairly certain this minifigure is only in the TIE and not in the U-Wing, I just found this to be very weird and would love your opinions on this.

Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 6.21.13 PM.png

It's an error from S@H. Some guy complained in his review.

On 11/14/2016 at 3:25 PM, khatmorg said:

Yeah I was pissed :hmpf_bad: