Legopard

[MOC] Venice 1486

post-7102-0-69209900-1479067463_thumb.jp

Welcome to the Venice of 1486.

Inspired by the video game Assassin's Creed II Brick Vader and I met and built a diorama together. We tried to recreate the architecture, colours and atmosphere of venice as good as possible and had a lot of fun recreating all the details.

22783893328_1048e0d22e_c.jpg

BridgeLamp.jpg

On NewElementary I have wrote a bit longer about all the new elements and techniques that were used here.

DetailCollage01.jpg

I hope you like it. Arrivederci!

Jonas

Edited by Legopard

Oh wow! This looks utterly amazing! A wonderful combination of colours, textures and shapes. It really invites the eye to wander and discover! Wonderful build :classic: :thumbup:

Beautiful model. I need to get some of those new tassles.

The level of detail in this MOC is excellent, Legopard!

The dark brown tile roof looks very interesting here, especially in contrast to the perfect color choice for the walls with tan and earth orange!  The water technique works very well here.  I like the small pier.  That tree is very realistic with the irregular trunk and foliage angles!

I really like how no part of this MOC is lacking in the slightest detail!

Fantastic attention to detail, color coordination, excellent new techniques and unconventional part usage.

Man, everytime when i see mocs like these i feel the joy of the makers. Not only it does look so good but making up the clever designs are half the fun too. Thanks for sharing and cheers

35 minutes ago, Borex said:

Man, everytime when i see mocs like these i feel the joy of the makers. Not only it does look so good but making up the clever designs are half the fun too. Thanks for sharing and cheers

You are right, it was a great joy to build this creation, especially because I was building this with Brick Vader and we inspired each other in a very good way. But it's even more joy to share the build here and get that much comments. So thank you everyone for appreciating our work and the kind words. 

This is really pretty. And I like all the little AC references you threw in.

I am in love with this MOC. The composition, the textures, the ever so subtle details..just wonderful.

Each time I look at this creation I'm more amazed :wub: A very inspiring MOC that I'll certainly be coming back to in the future :thumbup:

Wow...utterly amazing! Nice build with terrific detailing! Thanks for sharing!

This is an amazing creation! I really like the colours that you chose for the building and its surroundings, and the way you created the roof!

Well done!

Such a beautiful build. I like colors you've used.The lamp is great.

Also, the cage for contracts is almost the same as it is in the game... Oh... I think I should play it again hehe.

Thanks for sharing!