On 2/23/2017 at 7:44 PM, brickhank said:

Hi @Paul Boratko, I hope you don't mind I slightly modified the looks of the front side of your wonderful MOC. I started with the bonnet and finished with the head lights. I used the "spare" parts I have sitting here waiting for the final release of @Jeroen Ottens DB11 MOC (I prepared already by buying my missing parts based on the preliminary parts list as posted earlier by Jeroen). I like the shape much better now, but it's a matter of personal taste of course and it might not do justice to the original car that was the basis for your MOC... :wink:

I wonder what you and others think of it.

I am considering doing some additional modifications to the back side, although I like the original back side of your model much more than the original front.

I think that It's cool to see guys modify mocs to fit their own preference.. :thumbup::thumbup:

I've been working on some of my own upgrades, such as new headlights, a black roof with removable T-Tops, a new lower Spoiler with 3rd brake light, different seats, and larger rear tail lights..

800x493.jpg

800x515.jpg

800x552.jpg

Edited by Paul Boratko

Paul, any chance your going to alter the instructions to include these new mods you made?  I'm liking the look of the T-tops and headlights!

On ‎26‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 10:49 PM, Paul Boratko said:

I think that It's cool to see guys modify mocs to fit their own preference.. :thumbup::thumbup:

I've been working on some of my own upgrades, such as new headlights, a black roof with removable T-Tops, a new lower Spoiler with 3rd brake light, different seats, and larger rear tail lights..

Cool :sweet:

I like your upgrades by the way...

Hi all, bit surprised that this design is not getting more attention here. It really deserves it and technically to me it sticks out.

To me it is the first time I build a car with gearbox that actually works flawless. 

Time for a new build....excellent design of Paul (crowkillers)

Hope more will build it and share there opinion here....

Time for a new build....excellent design of Paul (crowkillers)

Can't wait to finish it.

Nice car are all parts from gt3 rd

Aventador

40 minutes ago, StangMan302 said:

is this custom 

if so it reminds me of the radical rxc turbo

please let me know

It is custom

5 hours ago, bmollema said:

Hi all, bit surprised that this design is not getting more attention here. It really deserves it and technically to me it sticks out.

To me it is the first time I build a car with gearbox that actually works flawless. 

- - -

Hope more will build it and share there opinion here....

- - -

Can't wait to finish it.

You are using fake/non Lego parts.....those hubs are from the fake Lepin.

4 hours ago, brickhank said:

@bmollema: I built it myself an totally agree :thumbup:

BTW: looks like you're using wheels from the white DECOOL Porsche set ?

Yes....the White version.

Edited by Milan
Removed qouted images already shown on this page.

Reminder not to quote pictures that are already shown on the page, lets try to keep it clean and readable.

And, @bmollema are those wheels from Rip-Off brand?

5 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Nice car are all parts from gt3 rd

No iit's not a 42056 B-model. See rebrickable for parts and instructions.

6 hours ago, Richard Dower said:

You are using fake/non Lego parts.....those hubs are from the fake Lepin.

Yes....the White version.

Was hoping to create attention to the designer and his great design. Not start a discussion on parts......but i got them from a friend that has 3d printer.....

On 13/3/2017 at 6:50 AM, bmollema said:

Was hoping to create attention to the designer and his great design. Not start a discussion on parts......but i got them from a friend that has 3d printer.....

I personally dont have an issue with those parts he used, i am gonna buy some myself for a custon mod i have in mind. It's just the mods have been against anything to do with fake Lego.

Edited by Richard Dower
typo

No bump intended, I’m going to have a go at this one soon. Great feedback, smooth shifter, excellent building instructions.

All the missing parts should be arriving this month. Just the tear down of the Ultimate Porsche and a few additional parts before I can start with the build.

On 1/2/2017 at 2:24 PM, Paul Boratko said:

Axle color doesn't matter .. I purposely asked Eric to use the new colored axles in the entire drive-train so that people would use new axles.. During the process of the instructions, I had a 3rd chassis that wasn't operating as smoothly as the other 2 that I had built and it turned out the issue was an axle that was either slightly bent or slightly too long..

That area after page 24 needs to be built exactly like it is in the picture, including the Red #2 Connectors facing opposite ways.. That was something that I requested that we add to avoid any issues down the road.. You may also have wondered why there are 1/2 pins in the ends of the 9L liftarms that are being used to move the driving rings.. This is make sure that people don't use that last hole in the liftarm and then have to tear the model apart after they are finished to fix the problem.. Another thing we added were the pins and 1 x 1 sleeve connectors in the 5 x 7 open frames to make certain the differentials were facing the proper direction, otherwise I would get complaints that the gearbox wasn't turning when the car was rolled along...

That caused a problem on step 43. The hole that was needed was now filled with unnecessary parts.

10 hours ago, Ethan0080 said:

I'd advice you to work on the rear wing. It looks like the parts are in heavy stress. 
EDIT: The windshield too. 

Edited by Mechbuilds

2 hours ago, Mechbuilds said:

I'd advice you to work on the rear wing. It looks like the parts are in heavy stress. 
EDIT: The windshield too. 

Everyone has its own style. Thanks for your comment.