denil85

[MOC] The Horsemen Townsquare

Awesome :classic:

Love the colors and the buildings! 

You have an impressive collection! 

Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us :thumbup:

On 11/13/2016 at 7:07 PM, makoy said:

I want to add that you did a fantastic job here and this can really pull more fans in Friends theme. I didn't count the baseplates but I know it is very big. How did you even manage the logistics with a sedan??. What's the overall dimension?

The overall size is 4x8 (32x32baseplates), all the baseplates can be divided to pieces so that easier for me to transport to 1U. All the modulars wrap with wrapping papers so the travelling lesser impact :)

On 11/13/2016 at 9:59 PM, Zork said:

IMO "Friends" and "classic town" guys can learn a lot from each other. Best proof we have here!

As one of the "classic guys" the colours are a little overwhelming at first. But when you look into the details you find out that many of the classic towns could use a little bit more of this "colorful,light and happy" touch. You inspired me, THX! 

thanks Zork, your explanation is very details :) your details explanation and using "Friends" and "classic town" can let me know more about my own creation, thank you!

21 hours ago, Aanchir said:

Fantastic MOC! I love the colors, and the rainbow stairs are an especially nice touch. I also love how all six buildings feel very distinct from the official modular buildings, but no less detailed! The riding camp is excellent as well — I love the colors of the barn and stables! Amazing work!

Thanks Aanchir! is my first time trying on pastel colours on Friends. The pastel colours bricks very limited, but when use on the stairs, the feeling quite good :)

21 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Awesome :classic:

Love the colors and the buildings! 

You have an impressive collection! 

Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us :thumbup:

yaya, haha collected Friends since 2012 :laugh: thank you Robert8

18 hours ago, Criosphynx said:

Very impressive. Sorry if this was answered and I missed it, but how long did this take you to build? 

Thank you. From planning to building it, total of 5 weeks. One week spend around 4-5 days, each time 3-4 hours. Burning the midnight oil :wacko:

Edited by denil85
accidentally duplicate the post

On 11/15/2016 at 2:14 AM, biglesdug said:

Wow very colorful! 

I really like the movement in the round corner of the bakery.

thanks for the compliments! :blush: