denil85

[MOC] The Horsemen Townsquare

Hi there, I would like to share my latest Friends Theme MOC Creation

MOC Title : The Horsemen Townsquare (Friends’s Theme)

LOM Builder : Denil Oh

30814194696_3ca714748c_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---4 by denil oh, on Flickr

(https://www.flickr.com/pho…/denil85/albums/72157672638294213)
The Horsemen Townsquare finally completed! This is for the upcoming event in Malaysia, located in One Utama Shopping Mall. The LEGO Event “Build Your LEGO Christmas”. The Horsemen Townsquare will be display in Friends category. The overall built consist of 6 modulars size building, we have Cup Cake Shop Cafe, Supermarket, Fruits Shop, Musical Shop, Party Shop, and the last one is Flowers shop. The Centre of the Townsquare have a gold statue of a horseman with beautiful fountain surrounding to it.

The town square connected the Horse Riding Camp, this is the place the historical horseman train up his riding skills, as a memory, the riding camp is well maintain until today 1f642.png:)

Hope you enjoy the creation done by our local Malaysian's Builder - Denil Oh from LUG Of Malaysia (LOM)

30734424592_ba889b0aee_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---1 by denil oh, on Flickr

30850789305_68b7ce0b5f_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---2 by denil oh, on Flickr

30218819294_3accf5e8a7_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---3 by denil oh, on Flickr

30814189356_34d63b73dd_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---5 by denil oh, on Flickr

30762878611_ba4980afec_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---10 by denil oh, on Flickr

30814182316_8ab8df2724_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---7 by denil oh, on Flickr

30814173616_179660258a_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---8 by denil oh, on Flickr

30549810230_1570ed6fd7_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---9 by denil oh, on Flickr

30734398502_b9bff45e88_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---11 by denil oh, on Flickr

30814163486_b938242af6_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---16 by denil oh, on Flickr

30734383292_e83b61a474_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---18 by denil oh, on Flickr

30762870711_ec3026f749_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---19 by denil oh, on Flickr

30734386562_c8f61653ed_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---17 by denil oh, on Flickr

30762869741_e3c78a9e24_b.jpg

[Denil-MOC]-The-Horsemen-Townsquare---20 by denil oh, on Flickr

Edited by denil85

OOOOOOOOOOOO My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Love this!!!!!

Great Great Work!!!!!

Greetings

Awesome Friend's creation, so much going on and so much detail - I :wub: all the shops.

Brick On with your Friend's 'denil85' ! :grin:

Magnificent. Love the rated portion and the colors used. Did you think about having some the bluish-green in the lime green to show people driving the horse trailer or walking to the center of the horse track?

Edited by gotoAndLego

Wow. This is amazing. The square below the shops is great. I'm currently trying to perfect my square. Such great details. 

I 'm not a friend (no pun intended) of all the purple/lilac/magenta used as primary colors for buildings/roofs, but those are some really nice designs anyway! And an impressive setup overall.

Good work!

This is so colorful and cheery that I just have to like it. Also, good luck with the LEGO event!

Okay, the picture on the front page hit me in the face like a bounced cheque. Quite an impression!

Not being a fan of the Friends line, the colours are somewhat off-putting here and there (matter of personal taste), but in the true Friends' spirit, I would have to qualify this as absolutely brilliant!
An amazing amount of work and creativity went into this, and design-wise, I can't fault this in any way.
The square is a stroke of genius, and I love all the buildings you designed.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

I've seen this in person and it's just so colourful, I want to pick them apart and eat them like candies. :grin:

I am not at all a Friends fan. But this is spectacular! I think that the giant milk and carrot might be my favourite part! And that is a lot of grey brick pieces :laugh:

On 11/10/2016 at 2:09 PM, Wesley D said:

Impressive! Such a happy for those Mini-dolls to live in!

I love the colours of the buildings!

Thank you Wesley D :) When I building it, i quite worry the colours is not acceptable by the public, really appreciate to get good feedback from you all

On 11/10/2016 at 4:21 PM, carebear said:

OOOOOOOOOOOO My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Love this!!!!!

Great Great Work!!!!!

Greetings

Thank you carebear, really appreciate get your massive compliments :D

On 11/10/2016 at 5:34 PM, LegoSjaak said:

Very colorful setup!! Good chance for me to see so many different colors, i didn't even know they existed!!

haha, thank you LegoSjaak. From this MOC, the most rare colour for me is the CupCake Shop that Royal Blue colours, i take the Royal Blue colour from LEGO Modular Detective Office sets

On 11/10/2016 at 7:54 PM, lightningtiger said:

Awesome Friend's creation, so much going on and so much detail - I :wub: all the shops.

Brick On with your Friend's 'denil85' ! :grin:

Thank you lightningtiger :) good to know you like Friend's Creation

On 11/10/2016 at 8:07 PM, gotoAndLego said:

Magnificent. Love the rated portion and the colors used. Did you think about having some the bluish-green in the lime green to show people driving the horse trailer or walking to the center of the horse track?

Good idea! Can have some 1x1 plates on the center of horse track to show the path marking ^.^ I only out some 1x1 tan plates at the most right side to show the location that the Horse Trailer coming in

On 11/10/2016 at 10:33 PM, AnkTales said:

the Friends theme usually do not like. moc but this is really well done! compliments

thanks! yup, Friends Theme hard to find fans around the world, really happy to get your support :)

Very Friendly and colorful. Why are buildings on raised foundations?  You should enter in the Rebrick Best Friends Contest.  ;-)

On 11/11/2016 at 3:28 AM, Vindicare said:

Wow. This is amazing. The square below the shops is great. I'm currently trying to perfect my square. Such great details. 

thanks Vindicare ! the square area i think mine also not perfect enough, hope can improve better in future, if you come across some new design, i hope can get to know from you :) lets get some sharing and learning around

On 11/11/2016 at 4:25 AM, peedeejay said:

Great diorama! The colors are just lovely and the buildings look very nice.

Thank you peedeejay, i'm quite enjoy while building the colour building hehe

On 11/11/2016 at 5:18 AM, RogerSmith said:

I 'm not a friend (no pun intended) of all the purple/lilac/magenta used as primary colors for buildings/roofs, but those are some really nice designs anyway! And an impressive setup overall.

Good work!

thanks RogerSmith ^.^ hopefully we can get more kids to involve LEGO FRIENDS with our creations, the MOC is for an official LEGO Events in Malaysia 

On 11/12/2016 at 5:02 AM, Dazz said:

This is so colorful and cheery that I just have to like it. Also, good luck with the LEGO event!

Thanks Dazz :) hope you enjoy

18 hours ago, Lazer said:

I just love Friends MOCs! This is great!:laugh:

haha, thanks! you're such a Friends Lover!

16 hours ago, Withacee said:

Okay, the picture on the front page hit me in the face like a bounced cheque. Quite an impression!

Not being a fan of the Friends line, the colours are somewhat off-putting here and there (matter of personal taste), but in the true Friends' spirit, I would have to qualify this as absolutely brilliant!
An amazing amount of work and creativity went into this, and design-wise, I can't fault this in any way.
The square is a stroke of genius, and I love all the buildings you designed.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

wow, thanks alot for all your details explanation, this really give me alot of energy to continue and build more ^.^
I'm so surprise and really deep appreciate to get Eurobricks's Rick to help and share in front page :blush: this really give me alot of encouragement to build more MOC

15 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

Excellent build, lots to look at here, great colours.:thumbup:

thank you :laugh:

13 hours ago, makoy said:

I've seen this in person and it's just so colourful, I want to pick them apart and eat them like candies. :grin:

oh Marck, you are here! :wink: Thank you for your support! your creations also impress me! always looking forward to see more of your creation!

13 hours ago, The lego fan said:

Wow! 

So colourful!

I think this is a marvellous creation you should be very pleased with!

The lego fan.

:) thank you, i will appreciate on it, thanks to get support from you all

11 hours ago, Mr Greeble said:

I love the milk and carrot on the grocery store! :laugh: :thumbup:

haha, Giant milk! one of my favourite oo :tongue:

8 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I am not at all a Friends fan. But this is spectacular! I think that the giant milk and carrot might be my favourite part! And that is a lot of grey brick pieces :laugh:

:laugh: thanks for the compliments! the grey bricks lucky to get from local LEGO Certified Store Pick-A-Brick, now don't have anymore, need to wait for next round luck again

2 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Very Friendly and colorful. Why are buildings on raised foundations?  You should enter in the Rebrick Best Friends Contest.  ;-)

on raise foundation because is easier to pack and carry to the event, the overall moc quite big, i need to design it so the creation can be bring by a sedan car :laugh: wow got such contest? can i have the link? 

I want to add that you did a fantastic job here and this can really pull more fans in Friends theme. I didn't count the baseplates but I know it is very big. How did you even manage the logistics with a sedan??. What's the overall dimension?

IMO "Friends" and "classic town" guys can learn a lot from each other. Best proof we have here!

As one of the "classic guys" the colours are a little overwhelming at first. But when you look into the details you find out that many of the classic towns could use a little bit more of this "colorful,light and happy" touch. You inspired me, THX! 

Fantastic MOC! I love the colors, and the rainbow stairs are an especially nice touch. I also love how all six buildings feel very distinct from the official modular buildings, but no less detailed! The riding camp is excellent as well — I love the colors of the barn and stables! Amazing work!