This is fantastic. The details and colors of the buildings are gorgeous and the whole scene looks very lively. The ground details of the base add a nice touch. A real masterpiece!

Great market scene, Mark!

The detailing here is excellent, as well as the activity in the scene!  There are so many interesting techniques in this build, but one that stands out in particular is the ground level tan arch over doorways.  I think I know how it is done, but could you explain or show how you did that?  The market tent awnings are great, simple but very effective.  The use of the Orient Expedition door tapestry and the Belleville awning tapestry are perfect for this scene.

The palm tree design is very neat!

This is great.  The arches are fantastic.  The canopies are very well done and the blue roof gives the scene a nice pop of color.  Your builds always have great new designs in them great job altogether.

Great work -what a wonderful entry so early in the Contest.

Everything is looking great, I personally love the choice of colors. You're showing some great building skills here!

Good Luck!

Wow ! Excellent market place ! I like the busy activity you gave to it !

And your buildings are greatly designed; your colour choice for them is just excellent !

This is a Great entry for the CCC !

Congratulations and good luck in the contest !

Excellent creation and ground texturing! Pure perfection again!!:wub: :wub:
Loved the architecture of the bulding on the right side and the "life" of the market!

Awesome build. I really like the roofs, and the stands. The build is nicely balanced and it's not overcrowded by minifigs. 

Simply amazing. The whole atmosphere, the detail, everything is just perfect. Well done !