Brickenberg

[MOC] Modular Pedestrian Street: In Search of the Lost Treasure

6 hours ago, Rick said:

Please stop bumping your own thread all the time. You keep showing different angles of your MOC, simply to get Ideas support.

OK. I understand. If this can not be done, then I will not continue to post pictures here. Sorry.

I made last three renders of updated 2nd floor. 

(@admin, I just want to show the update from different angles. This is the LAST my message about this update. Do not be angry about it, please!)?

So, this image shows hiding-place behind the clock:

iXUmZn0YOy0.jpg

Second image: both floors of red building together.

ZjGVMQcwws8.jpg

View of the office from the side of the stairs.

8Xv0t45lonI.jpg

Beautifully designed interiors!  I really love the dark green & gold colour scheme and the design of the blinds/curtains :thumbup:

Looks much nicer with renders! Too bad it lost some of my favorite features though: the use of white hourglasses as railing for the dark red building, and the railing of the Art Nouveau building... 

1 hour ago, LegoModularFan said:

Looks much nicer with renders! Too bad it lost some of my favorite features though: the use of white hourglasses as railing for the dark red building, and the railing of the Art Nouveau building... 

Unfortunately the catalog of details on the Mecabricks website does not contain hourglasses. I had to replace them with ordinary parts. I could not make the balcony railing with the help of flexible parts in the Mecabricks program. Unfortunately I could not made the necessary form of flexible tube. I agree that it does not look as elegant as it used to be. But the quality of renderings has become much better than before.