Sign in to follow this  
Lord Of Pies

The Pie-plane Bi-plane

Inspired by the resurgence of the adventurers line popularity (Possibly because of the new Indy line) I decided to make a small bi-plane, similar to those flown by Johnny Thunder and the like! I named it the Pie-plane Bi-plane!

Here is a general view (Yes the lighting isn't totally mucked up for once! 8-

X-D Really amusing! )

I liked especially the photo where your minifig is throwing pies.... *sweet*

(You reminded me of long-forgotten Batman villain - Simon The Pieman! :-D )

Thanks! ) 10/10

Yours faithfully,

Edited by The Penguin

Why didn't you tell mw about this? :-D

This is great! I've always had a soft spot for Bi-Planes. The flower is a nice extra too. I hope to see some more from you!

*y* *wub* *y*

A very awesome plane Lord of Pies! And I think your lighting is actually very good.

The red colour scheme looks great, and the different colour wings don't detract from it at all. The cockpit is really welldone too. My criticisms are probably that the studless look of the fuselage is a bit of a contrast with the studded look of the plane. It doesn't make it look bad, just interesting, so that is up to interpretation.

I also think the back wheel should have a less chunky connection, these type of planes always do (trust me, I know ;-) ). The use of a flower petal as a handle is interesting, I actually like it.

All that said, this is a very well made (just like your other stuff :-) ) MOC, with a funny pie inclusion!

Great Job!

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

Thank you for the comments!

@Exobuilder: I was going to tell you in a pm but I totally forgot! *wacko*

@Batbrick: I myself like the non-studded look, but I suppose it is down to opinion.

A neat little bi-plane you have here! Nice SNOT work on the fuselage, and the flower is a neat touch. :-D

Also, I just realised that I have the parts for your sig-fig. >:-) :-P

~Peace

Also, I just realised that I have the parts for your sig-fig. >:-) :-P

So do I! X-O

MUHAHAHA! *skull*

Oh, and I forgot to mention before Lord of Pies, but I think the gun holders on top are a nice touch too.

I have changed the back wheels, so they are less chunky. I think I will be continually updating this MOC until I need the pieces for something else, the way it workd usually is:

MOC gets constructed >> MOC Is finished >> MOC has bits and pieces changed, to improve it >> Some bits are taken off for other MOCS >>MOC gets totally destroyed .....And then a new MOC is built!

This cycle lasts for about 1 week -3 months.

I have changed the back wheels, so they are less chunky. I think I will be continually updating this MOC until I need the pieces for something else, the way it workd usually is:

MOC gets constructed >> MOC Is finished >> MOC has bits and pieces changed, to improve it >> Some bits are taken off for other MOCS >>MOC gets totally destroyed .....And then a new MOC is built!

This cycle lasts for about 1 week -3 months.

Nice cycle :-D

Can we have pics please? I really want to see you improvements!

Very good job. I like how you managed to make the pilot be under the top wing. *y* I tried to make biplane once. I couldn't find all the pieces I needed so I quit. Great plane.

BTW: Why is your sig-fig's torso so beaten up?

Nice cycle :-D

Can we have pics please? I really want to see you improvements!

The only time I ever get to post pics unfortunately is on the weekends, when the sun is shining, which isn't very often here in the U.K! *sing* I have not made to many changes so don't be to excited.

And about my sig figs torso, it has survived a few years of heavy playing, and the cemera makes the torso look worse than it actually is, to the naked eye the marks are barely noticeable.