Sign in to follow this  
Puvel

[BH - Rodian] Don't mess with the clan

Frezni Onceell was a henchman of the Hutt clan, he had risen in their ranks working with the spice smuggling crew. The clan noticed he moved into a new house well above his pay check. Either he was holding back a bigger cut than allowed or he had set up a side operation without their permission. Obviously this could not be tolerated.

The best way to prove a point was a daytime killing in front of his new place.

30545443220_d2db8518d2_n.jpg

I was happy to oblige.

30214446354_ff00d713e8_c.jpg

30758568351_a626b04294_c.jpg

Finally build my first Bounty Hunter mission, been on the to-do list for a while now!

Edited by Puvel

Great scene!  I think you've perfectly captured the Tatooine vibe - I really like the amount of texture you've included in the building walls, and the awning on the side is simple but works really well.  

Thanks guys!

Hadn't really made a proper Tatooine build before so was interesting to try it out.

Now on the next one! At some point :D

You have Passed. The comments are below:

Pass: The colors, texture, and the moister evaporators create a great backdrop. The Bounty Hunter is unique and I love the parts used!

Pass.  Instantly recognizable as Tatooine, with enough texture/shape variation on the building to keep it interesting.  The green blood is a nice touch.

Pass: nice building and surroundings, not too fancy but quite "starwarsy"

Pass:  For such a relatively simple build, it has lots of things to like about it! I'm digging the height variation in the terrain and the fact you have more dark tan in it to differentiate it from all of the other Tattooine builds. The architectural elements on the building are lovely and not intrusive, and I'm a fan of how the moisture evaporator on the street and the piece of equipment on the roof share elements to designate they have a similar function instead of being completely random, and the same goes for the equipment on the side. It could be a bit more tidy if the grey hinges on the side weren't exposed or if the dome would seem more firmly attached to the roof. And while I like the green blood, I don't think you've used minifigs to their full potential. If you're talking about setting an example, there could be random passers by, or you could let your bounty hunter do something "extra" with his victim. That would give more life to a fairly standard-looking but excellently executed build.