WiredIT

[MOC] Pixar/Disney Incredibles Glory Days

Hello everyone! I am new to eurobricks, however I have been a AFOL for many years now. I wanted to post my new MOC of The Incredibles Glory Days. The Incredibles may be my favorite movies and something about the flashback scenes hold a special place for me. I spent hours pulling as many details as I could from the movie to recreate my MOC as accurately as possible. 

I give you Lego The Incredibles Glory Days!

29937450213_bee2025bea_b.jpg

Custom Minifigures:

30454282662_76a5777140_k.jpg

30272019340_94ca45e309_h.jpg

Movie Comparison: 

30272019500_50c97d2db6_h.jpg

I have also posted to Lego Ideas if you would like to support. https://ideas.lego.com/projects/157150

Edited by WiredIT

20 hours ago, WiredIT said:

I am posting my Lego Ideas MOC here hoping to gain more support and get my project noticed.

Eurobricks is not a platform for new members to gain Ideas support.  Please refer to the Site Guidelines.

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

• You need to update the content of your first post to be more about the MOC than Ideas.
  • You only need one topic for one MOC.  Your duplicate topic in Special Themes has been hidden.

Thanks.

This looks amazing! I would love to get all those posters and news cutouts. I think it could benefit from a few play features, particularly since you have lots of great characters in there, maybe an exploding wall etc. But overall great job. 

I supported a while back and I really love the build! Did you remake the images to print or did you just screen grab them?

On 11/16/2016 at 7:50 PM, Ashnflash said:

I supported a while back and I really love the build! Did you remake the images to print or did you just screen grab them?

First, thanks for your support!!!

Some of the posters I was able to find a high quality images for, others like the Life magazine, news papers and the record album I had to recreate.

Hi I don’t know if you still respond to comments though I’m hoping you do. I would be interested in buying this set off you for somewhere between 200 to 800 Australian dollars please contact me if you would be willing to sell which I’m hoping you would be. I’m a huge incredibles fan and it would mean the world to me if I could buy this off u 

2 hours ago, Incredaboy said:

Hi I don’t know if you still respond to comments though I’m hoping you do. I would be interested in buying this set off you for somewhere between 200 to 800 Australian dollars please contact me if you would be willing to sell which I’m hoping you would be. I’m a huge incredibles fan and it would mean the world to me if I could buy this off u 

Hi there. Sorry if I have misjudged you, but digging up an old topic only to offer a very substantial amount of money for a MOC as your first post on Eurobricks comes across as quite dodgy. If you do wish to engage here legitimately, I suggest you join some discussions and have a few meaningful interactions before asking to buy someone’s MOC. Thanks!

Well thanks for your concern though for your information I only found this site today and only became a custom collector a few years ago and sorry if I seem dodgy though this is the first good incredibles custom I’ve seen in a while so I think it’s ok if I take an interest in it. And it’s honestly not your buisness how much money I offer it’s up to the builder of the MOC. Though yes to your point I see how this is dodgy and I sort of agree though I swear I’m here to engage legitimately . Also I would like to here your opinion on some good discussions to join so I can have some meaningful conversation. Though just out of curiosity is there any way I can contact the creator directly?

Thanks!

Edited by Incredaboy

Welcome @Incredaboy once your post count exceeds 10, you can PM other members. Honestly though @WiredIT has not posted since November 23 2016 and only joined a couple of weeks before that, with a grand total of 8 posts. So it is unlikely he is still around. You can check this information yourself by clicking on the members name, to bring up their profile. I also notified him so if he is still around he may respond. 

Good Luck and enjoy your visit. 

Thank you so much @Johnny1360 I wish there were more helpful people like you. Do you know anyone else who sells incredibles LEGO customs or any websites who sell them. 

Many Thanks!

Just now, Johnny1360 said:

Sorry but I do not but hey you could always make your own, much more fun in my opinion. 

How do I make my own?, sounds fun I’m very interested,  Although  I don’t really do MOCs , though I’m willing to give it a try,  i prefer to collect them

Once again many thanks your honesty really helpful!

Some things, Start your own wip  topic (work in progress), make a plan, acquire LEGO pieces, assembly said pieces, look at it in disgust, tear it apart, try it again. 

You should also familiarize your self with the site guidelines, people are more likely to offer help if you do. 

Check out what others have done, you may be able to borrow some ideas, ask questions. I don't think anyone will actually give you a step by step walk-through, you need to have some ideas on what you hope to accomplish. 

Good luck and brick on. 

Edited by Johnny1360

3 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Some things, Start your own wip  topic (work in progress), make a plan, acquire LEGO pieces, assembly said pieces, look at it in disgust, tear it apart, try it again. 

You should also familiarize your self with the site guidelines, people are more likely to offer help if you do. 

Check out what others have done, you may be able to borrow some ideas, ask questions. I don't think anyone will actually give you a step by step walk-through, you need to have some ideas on what you hope to accomplish. 

Good luck and brick on. 

Ok thanks for the advice though I think I’ll stick with collecting for now though once I get used to this place I will definitely give it a try.

Thankyou so much!

I have been getting back into lego customs again and just stumbled back on this thread. @Incredaboy It looks like I haven't posted enough to be able to private message. Can you message me?

@WiredIT sorry for the long wait on the response I lost access to my email and had no idea I were back on the site. Unfortunately I too am unable to private message so any ideas on how we can chat because I am still very much interested in buying this magnificent moc