Sign in to follow this  
Boxerlego

[O-F04] Under the Water

Tag: Land Vehicle, Vehicle, Spaceship, Civil building

(Boxerlego Testing out a Mantis Under Water/Space Construction Vehicle)

30185831173_5bb66972aa_c.jpgWeek 67 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Edited by Boxerlego

So...DP from this build will go to MANTIS, right? :grin:

Nice use of the old Aquazone arms here. The angular design of the sub makes it look beefy, I like it :thumbup:

14 hours ago, rodiziorobs said:

So...DP from this build will go to MANTIS, right? :grin:

Nice use of the old Aquazone arms here. The angular design of the sub makes it look beefy, I like it :thumbup:

Thanks, I like this build as well. This build was very unique for me to do. I've been building with these parts  here Lot ID: 67839743  Part No: 99207  Name: Bracket 1 x 2 - 2 x 2 InvertedLot ID: 89866364  Part No: 44728  Name: Bracket 1 x 2 - 2 x 2and the build started to become a 3D puzzle in way where I trying to fill in gaps that these parts made with unconventional building ideas. There is a 1x4 flat tile that I flip upside down and I basically slid in to place and the only thing that is holding this tile in place is that it is encased in a box. This upside down 1x4 flat tile helps give the top frame a solid structure to press against other wise if the top part is pressed right the it will cave in sightly and fall off because of that little gap and the reason why it upside down laying flat on the studs is to compensate for the sightly adjusted height these parts naturally make.

Edited by Boxerlego