How about that little cross between mud and go on the rocks? Crawler 4x4 always ready for it! Still would! Its wheels are shod with tires RC Rock Crusher X/T 1.9, coupled with portal axles and two motors running by SBrick and LiPo battery box - we have an off-roader with excellent maneuverability, suspension geometry and a low center of gravity due to the unsprung axles.

Crawler 4x4 built under the rules of the forthcoming Off-road trial competition in Moscow, at the same time. I tried to build the chassis in such a way as to achieve maximum throughput and maximum flexibility - namely, so this chassis can set the wheels of virtually any size from 62 to 108 mm. The body of the model removable. This allows the chassis to this every body, even though the truck, even an SUV.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Get more photos on my blog of flickr

Edited by filsawgood

Fresh bright truggy with huge wheels and plenty of torque! Love how you managed PF elements to optimize weight

Great looking build, I love the combination of the black and orange, with impressive performance.

On 05.11.2016 at 1:54 PM, Leonardo da Bricki said:

That looks great! It has very nice performance, suspension is good. :thumbup: Do you have other bodies for it? Also, can we have a pic of the underside? Good luck in the contest!

Thanks! I hope, I'll make the building instructions in the foreseeable future. And if you're curious, you can see it all :wink:

You created great balance and amazing performance, reminds me for Ultra4 machines. :thumbup:

2ac9c333823e215ff4de25c1379b8d29.jpg

Love the details, like mirrors and exhaust pipes. :classic:

Building insruction for Crawler 4x4 in 3D LXF is available now!  You can buy and download it here

-JGTLDVGjGE.jpg

Edited by filsawgood

Amazing crawler! The orange and black combo looks great! :sweet: - in fact, it's one of the best crawlers I've see for ages!

Great photos too, I don't think there is any better place to take photos of something like this!

This MOC really deserves to be seen again. So... bump!

1 hour ago, mocbuild101 said:

This MOC really deserves to be seen again. So... bump!

Please do not do this again. If everyone would bump his own favorite old topic just to be seen again, we would not be able to see any new content.

Topic locked.