CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2016 - Your ideal Snow entry thread

I sent my PM to him a few days ago, so I'm sure it's fine if you send yours now.  He's going to get 144 PMs about prizes anyway, not sure if it matters when they arrive to him.   I've won in the holiday raffle before and it's usually March or April when your prizes arrive in the mail.   Maybe we'll get chicken boxes this year!!!  :sweet:

4 hours ago, Alfadas said:

O, yeah, the address. Do we send it now or when the prices have been released? I'd imagine if CopMike gets a hundred PMs now with all the addresses he might get a bit overwhelmed. 

You should send it as soon as you see that you won, that way I can do a couple of adresses every few days instead of all at the same time.

On 12/27/2016 at 0:30 PM, Zoshi said:

Thank you for the contest CopMike! Can't wait for the great manatee unveiling...

I also hope the prizes are revealed soon. I'm actually waiting to open a set I got for Christmas to see if I won the minifigs from that set so I don't end up with multiples. :laugh:

4 hours ago, Alfadas said:

O, yeah, the address. Do we send it now or when the prices have been released? I'd imagine if CopMike gets a hundred PMs now with all the addresses he might get a bit overwhelmed. 

The rules are clearly stated on the (now strangely empty) calendar. Like every year, you are supposed to send your address to him ASAP, so I'd say send it now. And don't worry about prices, it's usually free to PM CopMike. :wink:

EDIT: Oops! Got ninja'd by the Cop himself.

1 hour ago, Oky said:

I also hope the prizes are revealed soon. I'm actually waiting to open a set I got for Christmas to see if I won the minifigs from that set so I don't end up with multiples. :laugh:

Yeah, I'm trying not to buy anything until I know what I won either… I haven't been very successful thus far, but I'm trying :laugh:

What difference does it make it you won or not? Don't you want the sets for the sets? You can always sell the extras. I bought all the Scoopy Doo sets even through I won the figures.

But CopMike what difference does it make it if people message you the day they won or today? You can't send out the prizes being you didn't even have them yet. :tongue:

Edited by Bricknblue

1 hour ago, Bricknblue said:

What difference does it make it you won or not? Don't you want the sets for the sets? You can always sell the extras. I bought all the Scoopy Doo sets even through I won the figures.

Depends on the set, and I also buy individual figures.

On 4/1/2017 at 0:01 AM, Bricknblue said:

But CopMike what difference does it make it if people message you the day they won or today? You can't send out the prizes being you didn't even have them yet. :tongue:

Take into account that labels have to be made for each lucky dude or gal. Copy/paste x 144. Printing x 144. Putting on them labels on every "John Johnson" "chicken box" ( If we´re that lucky this year. :laugh: )

And then there is all the prices that have to be put into their respectively winners noodle can. Lot of work indeed ahead for copmike.
As he said himself, when he is able to do a little work a day on this project, it will progress faster when the prices arrive. 

On 1/3/2017 at 10:13 PM, Oky said:

The rules are clearly stated on the (now strangely empty) calendar. Like every year, you are supposed to send your address to him ASAP, so I'd say send it now.

oops, I missed that :blush:

usually I read well all info posted

Update:

Due to a very big work load on our beloved company the last figs won´t arrive to me until mid february! And I really won´t know what exactly will be the prize pool until then so now I have time to print the adress labels and prepare for sorting & packing! To be continued!

2 hours ago, CopMike said:

Update:

Due to a very big work load on our beloved company the last figs won´t arrive to me until mid february! And I really won´t know what exactly will be the prize pool until then so now I have time to print the adress labels and prepare for sorting & packing! To be continued!

No worries, it's fun that this isn't confined to December! :laugh:

11 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

Thanks for the update CopMike! This just keeps getting more and more suspenseful, can't wait to see what I won! :laugh: 

ditto :)

Same here. The suspense is much funnier this way .... Even if the price turns out to be a random bag of pieces or jar jar chewed on by a neighbours dog, Its still an event I won´t miss out on never more ! 

31 minutes ago, KlodsBrik said:

Same here. The suspense is much funnier this way .... Even if the price turns out to be a random bag of pieces or jar jar chewed on by a neighbours dog, Its still an event I won´t miss out on never more ! 

Plot twist: We're all getting "Oh, the huge manatee!" posters :grin:

32 minutes ago, Zoshi said:

Plot twist on a plot twist: We all get prototype manatees that were unused in Chima. :grin:

6 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Plot twist on a plot twist: We all get prototype manatees that were unused in Chima. :grin:

To be honest that would be awesome. I can wait, I'm happy enough that I won something. 

Again a huge thank you CopMike. 

Best case would be that I totally forget about the raffle and some day in march there will be an unexpected delivery in the mailbox. Maximum joy.

1 hour ago, Zoshi said:

That would actually be a pretty cool prize :) 

18 hours ago, Zoshi said:

But it's a poster of the LEGO version of the picture.  The delay is because CopMike is busy building his MOC of this meme.

17 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

For some reason I read this as "We are prototype manatees that we're unused in China" :laugh:

Dont ask how :grin:

On 1/12/2017 at 0:54 PM, Yooha said:

Just a quick idea :classic:

-snip-

Fantastic! :wub: Just needs some eyes and we're good to go! 

Edited by mediumsnowman

Any day now, can't wait to find out ! :sweet:

Also can't rem if I thanked CopMike, but anyway a huge thank you to him for setting it all up! :classic: